Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#51 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 06:14 PM

Obviously we are not going anywhere like that.Before to close this conversation I want to tell you two thinks:
1.Yes,we live on planet Gaia.At least that's what believe approximately 13million people.
2.Very good puzzle,smart one.I really liked it.

Well, I live on Planet Earth. I'm not about to make any sacrificial offerings to Apollo any time soon.

#52 statman

statman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 08:33 PM

Good Puzzle, interesting conversation.

I think the confusion is, these are not the names of the planets in Greek, these are the Greek forms of the Roman dieties that the planets are named after in English, which can be found at http://www.nineplanets.org/ (yes, Pluto is still there)
The greeks may not call Pluto Hades, but Pluto the Roman God still was based on Hades the Greek God, so this still fits the puzzle.

#53 tink

tink

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 10:31 PM

i dont get it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users