Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#11 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 09:04 PM

Spoiler for answer

You can't really give a child to a girl. You can give your seed, but that would just make her a pregnant girl. Also, if you did give her a child (in a basket on her doorstep I'm assuming) having a child doesn't imply she is no longer a girl.

#12 statman

statman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 09:10 PM

"What do you give to the girl who has everything?"

Spoiler for why give anything

#13 ash013

ash013

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 09:20 PM

You can't really give a child to a girl. You can give your seed, but that would just make her a pregnant girl. Also, if you did give her a child (in a basket on her doorstep I'm assuming) having a child doesn't imply she is no longer a girl.

No,I mean to make her pregnant and she to give a birth to a child.Something she doesn't has and a mother is a woman,not girl.

#14 Noct

Noct

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 09:23 PM

No,I mean to make her pregnant and she to give a birth to a child.Something she doesn't has and a mother is a woman,not girl.

A mother can be a girl or a woman

#15 angieinchains

angieinchains

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 09:39 PM

Spoiler for you give her..

still wanna marry her guys? lol

Edited by angieinchains, 26 March 2008 - 09:40 PM.

#16 chanakyavg

chanakyavg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 09:50 PM

"What do you give to the girl who has everything?"

My hand in friendship. or extend an arm of friendship.

#17 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 09:53 PM

Spoiler for you give her..

still wanna marry her guys? lol

LOL! But if she has everything, then she also has the antidotes, cures, etc... for all those nasty things

#18 Noct

Noct

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 09:58 PM

LOL! But if she has everything, then she also has the antidotes, cures, etc... for all those nasty things

But he took it as she has every disease. If someone said "I have a cold" then obviously they have a cold. From this logic, "I have everything" would mean they have every disease, in which case penicillin is needed.

I enjoyed angieinchains's answer very much :)

#19 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 10:16 PM

But he took it as she has every disease. If someone said "I have a cold" then obviously they have a cold. From this logic, "I have everything" would mean they have every disease, in which case penicillin is needed.

I enjoyed angieinchains's answer very much :)

But she also would have penicillin.

#20 Noct

Noct

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 10:25 PM

But she also would have penicillin.

Not necessarily. We don't know the context. If you ask her what diseases she has, and she says "I have everything" then she by no means has penicillin. She just has every disease. So if you say that girl has everything, it doesn't always mean she has every possible tangible thing. She could just have every disease, and be in dire need for penicillin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users