NOTE: Can someone think of a catchy name for this?
Partially inspired by Mao, and also by Running Man. So basically this is how this is going to work:
- You will play a series of (multiplayer, obviously) minigames. The winner will receive a (pretend) money prize. There will be 3 types of minigames:
- Free for all (FFA): No teams, everyone is trying to win on their own. Prize: $100
- Teams (2V2): Two teams of two compete for the prize, split equally between both team members. Prize for each team member: $75
- Outnumbered (3V1): A single player (referred to as Solo), with a different role from the others, tries to achieve his own objective, while the other three players try to prevent him from doing so. Prize for Solo: $200; Prize for the others: $50
- Example minigames:
- (FFA) Smiley Search: find [#] of [some smiley] smileys in the [subforum name] subforum.
- (2V2) Code Caper: Post the message that was PMed to you on this thread, and your unknown partner must decode it before the enemy team does. Whichever team decodes either message first wins.
- (3V1) Aphasia: Three people must hold up a conversation about [topic], but you are not allowed to use the word or phrase that was PMed to you. Solo gets 3 guesses to the word/phrase.
- But there's a twist (whaddaya know...): One of the teams (1-person teams in FFA or 3V1 can be considered as teams) or one player will have a secret objective, and if they complete the objective, they get an extra $200! But if anyone else finds out what their objective is, then the $200 goes to that person. If no one guesses the objective and it isn't completed by the person, then no one gets bonus money. This is supposed to be the main point of the game.
- Example objectives:
- (FFA) Smiley Search: Ask for help from another player and get them to tell you where 1 smiley is.
- (2V2) Code Caper: Include the phrase [weird phrase, like "funky monkey"] in a guess.
- (3V1) Aphasia: Your must guess the word/phrase on your last guess.
- The person with the most money at the end of 8 rounds wins. (Maybe more or less than 8, what do you think?)