Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

I'm not a :)

Best Answer tiger_lily111, 01 February 2013 - 08:14 AM

Spoiler for I'm not really sure how my 1st answer was "not far off"...

Anyhow.

Spoiler for By toothless, you must NOT be

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 plasmid

plasmid

Senior Lolcat

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1397 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:02 PM

A nice guess, plainglazed, but not what I'm after. She lacks a tiny nose needed to keep it together. I'm still thinking that once this is solved it will be fairly obvious that it's the answer, as long as the righteous and sinner clues are interpreted correctly.

#22 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:26 PM

Spoiler for A guess

A recipe for honey-pickled apples

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

Spoiler for Molly's Rules to Live By

#23 plasmid

plasmid

Senior Lolcat

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1397 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:10 AM

I can see how a soap bubble wand could fit most of the clues. But still without a button nose in the middle of the face to keep things together, and I've got much more of a bite from my toothless mouth.

#24 DudleyDude

DudleyDude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1824 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:22 PM

Spoiler for maybe

#25 plasmid

plasmid

Senior Lolcat

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1397 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:29 AM

Spoiler for maybe

I'm at a bit of a loss as to how to respond to this one without it being a major clue. But whether this is within the realm of acceptability or not has a great deal to do with the specific nature of the device you have in mind.

#26 tiger_lily111

tiger_lily111

Riddling Foodie Fool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1782 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:14 AM   Best Answer

Spoiler for I'm not really sure how my 1st answer was "not far off"...

Anyhow.

Spoiler for By toothless, you must NOT be

"There's no such thing as 'one, true way'; the only answers worth having are the ones you find for yourself; leave the world better than you found it. Love, freedom, and the chance to do some good -- they're the things worth living and dying for, and if you aren't willing to die for the things worth living for, you might as well turn in your membership in the human race." -- Diana Tregarde in Burning Water by Mercedes Lackey

#27 DudleyDude

DudleyDude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1824 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:14 PM

Spoiler for maybe

I'm at a bit of a loss as to how to respond to this one without it being a major clue. But whether this is within the realm of acceptability or not has a great deal to do with the specific nature of the device you have in mind.

I was thinking of these but I think TL's guess is much more likely and certainly fits the riddle better.

#28 plasmid

plasmid

Senior Lolcat

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1397 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:41 PM

Right you are, TL. For your first answer, I hadn't even realized that it had that inherent religious connection to fit the last two lines.
Spoiler for What I had in mind for the last two lines

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users