Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

BRIAN DENNIS: WARM-UP

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#71 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:02 AM

Orient Express type case? Possible, but there's a lot of facts to fill in. Still want to know the details of the case, but your idea may have merit.

Now to possibly shoot you down, Green was in the kitchen 10PM, and Kaufman (can other witnesses corroborate his story?) was behind Mr. Wellesley, if the latter was going upstairs. 

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#72 phaze

phaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:34 AM

@Aaryan Yes, I was not sure about Mr Green, but we have this interaction with Miss Howard

<quote>

YOU: Where was Mr. Green at 10 PM?

HOWARD: Oh, I dunno, probably shomewhere sherving drinks or whatever
butlersh do. Oh, never mind, he came in here! He wush telling me not to
drink. (looks at scotch) Oopsh.

</quote>

And we have the discrepancies between what the reporter thought Mr Wellesley looked liked (frightened) and   what Mr Kaufman claimed he had a fit after they talked (which I assume Mr Wellesly would have had following a hurried conversation)

Perfecting Mafia suicide since August 2008

#73 Morningstar

Morningstar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:30 PM

Sorry I haven't really been active, I haven't had a lot of time to post what with school and stuff, but I'll check in periodically and if I have anything important to say I'll say it.

The cake is a lie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users