Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BbKkEe

BbKkEe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:43 PM

A man is in a room with nothing but 3 doors. He must enter one of the rooms. As soon as he enters one, the door will shut and lock behind him - he won't be able to get out. The second that any part of him, or anything he is wearing touches the floor or walls of the first room, (the one behind the first door), the whole room will cave in on him - certian death. In the second room, there are 10 lions that haven't eaten for 6 months. When he enters - if he enters - the third room, the walls will begin to move inward, and he will be crushed. Which room should he enter, to have a chance of living.

Spoiler for 3 rooms

#2 Noct

Noct

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:46 PM

Spoiler for I'd

#3 BbKkEe

BbKkEe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:53 PM

I asked my sister that one and she asked if the lions were vegtarian!!! :lol:

#4 ash013

ash013

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 11:29 PM

I will not ask how the men get inside,but if he's already there the best is to open the second door.After 6 months without food the lions will be dead.

#5 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 02:28 AM

Spoiler for answer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users