Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

It Appears to be Over

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#11 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:40 AM

If it helps at all, I'm back..... :unsure:

Gonna have to get used to using forum tags again, lol.

Edited by MissKitten, 03 January 2013 - 01:40 AM.

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#12 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:03 AM

:o MiKi!!! *hug*

@Yuli- xD

@Aa- Things seem to be picking up. :D

Come check out Mafia in the Games Forum
Trainer's Manual Mafia XII: Bugs Mafia is in signups
Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#13 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1345 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:45 PM

There's hope yet! Thanks for coming back, it's been kinda slow but with you and Molly back we're in business! :thanks: ;)

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#14 Brainiac100

Brainiac100

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:08 PM

MiKi!!!!!!! :D

Now I have to watch out for you shanking me :P

Is there a riddle stuck in your brain, and you cannot solve it? Be happy! It is a positive proof that you have a brain. <--Rookie1ja

#15 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:51 PM

Nah, I'm applying to be a noob in mafias to come. I haven't played in a while, I've almost forgotten how things work. I know, it scares me too. O.O

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#16 EDM

EDM

Smiley Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4238 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:18 PM

you're back? YAY!!! :D :D :D 

Please Have a Look at The Board Guidelines... :) Before You Start Partying At The Site...Rules help out, here... :D :D :D
I'm The Smiley Queen Posted Image...Bow Down To My Smiley Smileyness!!! :P :D :D :D

#17 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1345 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:55 PM

Nah, I'm applying to be a noob in mafias to come. I haven't played in a while, I've almost forgotten how things work. I know, it scares me too. O.O

Well, in case you haven't seen the TMM thread we're going to need a host/ alot of players. Care to help out?

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#18 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:53 PM

Indeed. XD

... ~ Nova-kun

#19 Wilson

Wilson

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1017 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:22 PM

What was going on here last summer.  I just noticed that there were over 600 online at one time.

#20 rookie1ja

rookie1ja

• Site Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1337 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:27 PM

What was going on here last summer.  I just noticed that there were over 600 online at one time.

Seems like a glitch in the system - a lot had to be repaired and tested.

However, it looks like the good old members are coming back. 

Thanks to all your efforts and for letting the old members know that BD is back.

rookie1ja (site admin)
Optical Illusions
Support BrainDen

"To start: Press any key... Where's the 'any' key?" - Homer Simpson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users