Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Reverse Mad Libs

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#11 phil1882

phil1882

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:00 PM

the zen Buddhist, preaching a message of antidisestablishmentarianism, found contention among his fellows on his own veranda.
Spoiler for

#12 Yodell

Yodell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:48 AM

On the distant world of the mighty dragon , gravity is one third of that of Earth, thus allowing the beasts to spread their 20 meters wide wings into beautiful spirals towards the giant red sun, or dive at great speeds into the deserted, maroon, barren soil of their homeworld.

Spoiler for

"Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." Mark Twain

#13 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3227 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:32 PM

The Canadian gourmand craved something sweet to fill the black hole that was his stomach as he stared at the maple leaf on his flag...mmm...maple...

Spoiler for Try these on for size...

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page!  Episode 2 is awaiting it's epic conclusion...are you up to the task?

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#14 phil1882

phil1882

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:27 AM

gummy bears, bouncing here and there and everywhere on the substrate, made the colloquial remark, "if at first you don't succeed, obfuscate."

Spoiler for

#15 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1320 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:15 AM

Mario had a ravenous greed for wealth (thus why players were always forced to grab gold coins) until a witch cursed him to play an Mario game forever on an Atari, which had a glitch that did not allow you to jump.

Spoiler for

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...power-of-green/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#16 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3227 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:23 PM

Sales of pencils have plummetted off a mesa in the shinigami world now that they have upgraded from the old Death Notes to Death E-mails, powered, like all great things, by Google, making 'feeding' for all shinigami as easy as pie.

Spoiler for Hmm...

Edited by Yoruichi-san, 14 November 2012 - 06:24 PM.

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page!  Episode 2 is awaiting it's epic conclusion...are you up to the task?

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#17 phil1882

phil1882

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:49 AM

Zorro, wielding a blade made of candy cane, glowered at his foe who was quite hirsute, with his jukebox playing battle songs in the background.

Spoiler for

#18 phaze

phaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:30 PM

An unwashed Phil in his prime sorted logarithms for his new and improved ternary ruler.

@Phil Your exit from the ultimate in geekdom will probably start with a shower, and by no means should you watch an episode of Chuck.

Spoiler for

Perfecting Mafia suicide since August 2008

#19 Kikacat123

Kikacat123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:06 PM

Parallel to Rumpelstiltskin, who had just exacerbated the banana overcome by fear, I was chuckling at the inventive choice of words typed by Brainden users.
Words:
Quixotic, Brobdingnagian, xenophobia, tenaciously, axolotl
"Silflay hraka, u embleer Rah!" - Thlayli, Watership Down

#20 Kikacat123

Kikacat123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:07 PM

Some of these will be tricky to use!

Edited by Kikacat123, 23 March 2013 - 07:08 PM.

"Silflay hraka, u embleer Rah!" - Thlayli, Watership Down

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users