Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Evil Genies

• Please log in to reply
338 replies to this topic

#331 phaze

phaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:49 PM

Granted, you are now composed of clay. 

* reaches over and turns Omega Scales nose upside down *

I wish that Picasso would properly educate Omega Scales in the art of design.

Perfecting Mafia suicide since August 2008

#332 Kikacat123

Kikacat123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:54 AM

*OmegaScales runs screaming from undead Picasso coming back from the grave*
"Wait! I must teach you about the art of design!"
I wish that all types of food grew on trees without spoiling or going bad. (Pizza, spaghetti, lobster, hamburgers, candy, cheese, etc.)
"Silflay hraka, u embleer Rah!" - Thlayli, Watership Down

#333 OmegaScales

OmegaScales

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:09 AM

Granted, the world is overrun with trees that grow every type of food imaginable, even growing out of the oceans and covering nearly the entire world. The sudden and severe rise in the oxygen level poisons all living animals, including humans, which die almost immediately.

I wish to be the most powerful being in all existence.

When the fiery moon rises and the frozen sun sets, then the war between good and evil shall come to an end. Until then I, the guardian of both heaven and hell, the keeper of destruction and bringer of peace, shall dream these lives to death and freedom.

#334 kestrelknight

kestrelknight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:41 AM

Granted. When you reverse the actions of a genie, your body will mutate from the amount of required energy to reverse a genie's actions. And you just reversed my morning workout. Enjoy that poodle fur.

I wish for the ability to mutate my body at will. Not painfully, and exactly how I want it.

Ah, but you never said that. Here's some ambrosia. Just make sure the gods don't catch you drinking it, or they'll ki--

Never mind. Looks like I'm too late... Eh-heh.

Actually, I'd be immortal. So instead of killing me they'd probably send me to the underworld. Or Tartarus. Or send me on some epic journey to see if I'm worthy of joining their ranks. Or find some other punishment.

Hey, I never said kill. I actually meant kiss, because those gods tend to have a thing for... well, anything that moves, really, so you're (figuratively) dead meat. Them catching you drinking the ambrosia is pretty much equivalent to them catching you doing anything else.

And now back to wish granting.

There you go, you're now me. Unfortunately, I am also me, and during mass confusion I take my place as you, that is to say me, who was for a moment you, while you were simultaneously me (who was also you) allowing the world to realise that I am myself, and myself is you, and that you are yourself, but you are me, and we are each other, though also still who we always were - as in, I am myself, and also you, but you are me and I am you and we are one entity, except that we aren't - we're two separate beings, so really we are not each other, we never have been and never will be and aren't at this very moment in time, and this moment too, and all the rest, except that we are, in fact, each other - sort of, in an odd way - because you are you but also me because you were me, and if you were me it goes without saying that I was also you because logic says that, but it also says that we're different and so none of this was really possible, which I could've rolled with if it hadn't happened for a moment back there, but I think it's best if we just forget about the whole thing, because otherwise I'll be typing for the rest of my life.

Got that?

I wish to have this: "There you go, you're now me. Unfortunately, I am also me, and during mass confusion I take my place as you, that is to say me, who was for a moment you, while you were simultaneously me (who was also you) allowing the world to realise that I am myself, and myself is you, and that you are yourself, but you are me, and we are each other, though also still who we always were - as in, I am myself, and also you, but you are me and I am you and we are one entity, except that we aren't - we're two separate beings, so really we are not each other, we never have been and never will be and aren't at this very moment in time, and this moment too, and all the rest, except that we are, in fact, each other - sort of, in an odd way - because you are you but also me because you were me, and if you were me it goes without saying that I was also you because logic says that, but it also says that we're different and so none of this was really possible, which I could've rolled with if it hadn't happened for a moment back there, but I think it's best if we just forget about the whole thing, because otherwise I'll be typing for the rest of my life. " summarised into a maximum of ten words.

#335 OmegaScales

OmegaScales

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:37 PM

"We look alike and have equal power but different minds."

That good?

I wish rookie1ja or a moderator would grant this wish.

When the fiery moon rises and the frozen sun sets, then the war between good and evil shall come to an end. Until then I, the guardian of both heaven and hell, the keeper of destruction and bringer of peace, shall dream these lives to death and freedom.

#336 phaze

phaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:34 PM

"except that we are, in fact, each other - sort of, in an odd way"

Granted, care of KKs confusion about who is who

I wish that who everyone is was not confusing

Perfecting Mafia suicide since August 2008

#337 dyalDragon

dyalDragon

devious Drake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1747 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:50 PM

Granted.  Everyone is the new guy at the cubicle next to mine, except everyone just calls him by his nickname, Evon.

I wish the government was staffed by a bunch of petulant children so their actions would make more sense in context.

#338 Kikacat123

Kikacat123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:35 PM

Granted. I am not even going to list a corruption for this one. You really want a bunch of petulant children making laws and ruling the country?
Edit: I wish I owned a candy store which made delicious, healthful sweets that cured any disease whatsoever and had no side affects.

Edited by Kikacat123, 10 October 2013 - 09:37 PM.

"Silflay hraka, u embleer Rah!" - Thlayli, Watership Down

#339 OmegaScales

OmegaScales

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:26 PM

Granted. You sell an average of 1 piece a year because the price of each piece is $300,000,000-$2,000,000,000.

I wish rookie1ja or a moderator would grant this wish.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users