Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Evil Genies

• Please log in to reply
338 replies to this topic

#261 kestrelknight

kestrelknight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:30 AM

I wish I could drink as much alcohol as I liked without it having any negative side-effects or making me drunk.

#262 OmegaScales

OmegaScales

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:31 AM

Granted. However, a routine police check finds that you have been driving with a BA level 3 times higher than the legal limit. You go to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect 200 dollars.

I wish to be immortal, in body and mind, having the same form as I do now, for all of time, unless i should so which to change, and then only how so I would wish to change. Also included would be the ability to heal from any wound, such as having a limb burned off, I would grow a new one, exactly the same as it had been before being burned off, having any chopped off parts reattach themselves or regrow, and even being able to reintegrate should I be disintegrated.

When the fiery moon rises and the frozen sun sets, then the war between good and evil shall come to an end. Until then I, the guardian of both heaven and hell, the keeper of destruction and bringer of peace, shall dream these lives to death and freedom.

#263 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 05:36 PM

Granted. However, a routine police check finds that you have been driving with a BA level 3 times higher than the legal limit. You go to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect 200 dollars.

I wish to be immortal, in body and mind, having the same form as I do now, for all of time, unless i should so which to change, and then only how so I would wish to change. Also included would be the ability to heal from any wound, such as having a limb burned off, I would grow a new one, exactly the same as it had been before being burned off, having any chopped off parts reattach themselves or regrow, and even being able to reintegrate should I be disintegrated.

Excellent, you live for five billion years until the sun burns up and consumes the Earth, at which point you float through space for eternity. Oh, and during that time you live the lives of several men, making friends and loved ones and watch each and every single one of them die, unable to tell them you are immortal. Also, you get to disappear from peoples' lives several times in order to stop them from wondering just what kind of facial cream you use to keep yourself looking so young. Also during this five billion years time, your chance of being trapped or incapacitated in some way jumps from very little to approximately 100%, which also happens to coincide with your boredom level and eventual insanity. 

I wish for three more wishes. And if not that, three more genies.

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#264 OmegaScales

OmegaScales

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 10:18 PM

Saw that coming, more or less. Also, after a long time, I go full circle to complete sanity. (Professor Paradox)

Since I cannot grant you more wishes... there. Three more genies. Too bad they only understand a single language, and only the three of them know the language, and it is impossible for anyone to learn it.

I wish that everyone on Earth would bow down and call me Master in such way that no one, on Earth or otherwise, would question me or believe that I "must be stopped/overthrown," or wish to take my slaves for their own.

When the fiery moon rises and the frozen sun sets, then the war between good and evil shall come to an end. Until then I, the guardian of both heaven and hell, the keeper of destruction and bringer of peace, shall dream these lives to death and freedom.

#265 Kikacat123

Kikacat123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 12:10 AM

Due to your inexperience as a world leader (I assume), you have no idea how to handle that immense power. Subsequently, you fail as a world leader and the earth falls into economic and political chaos. But hey, at least you won't lose your position.
"Silflay hraka, u embleer Rah!" - Thlayli, Watership Down

#266 OmegaScales

OmegaScales

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 02:06 AM

Naaaaah. I'd have other's take care of that stuff. Just as long as people do what I want.

#267 Kikacat123

Kikacat123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:59 PM

Granted. You shall be instilled with a desire for squid-flavored pickles dipped in chocolate and pepper sauce. Everyone brings you this dish every single day for the rest of your life. Regrettably, the taste remains unchanged despite your craving.
I wish that you will grant, and not corrupt my wish to be able to turn dirt into delicious, healthy food.

#268 OmegaScales

OmegaScales

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:29 PM

Granted. However, people might not eat it due to the fact that it used to be dirt. <-Not corrupted, just stating a fact. :)

I wish for someone, other than myself, to make a stupid, easily corruptible wish. :P

#269 Kikacat123

Kikacat123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 11:05 PM

I wish that OmegaScales would not be eaten by barracudas... today, at least.

#270 OmegaScales

OmegaScales

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 03:59 AM

13 July, 2105 - Somewhere in the Atlantic ocean, OmegaScales' Private Island

"As per OmegaScales' final wishes; You all obtain one private jet; Gregory, you obtain all his estates (Woo! Thanks dad!); Matthew, you obtain control over all businesses (Yeah! You were great gramps...); Gwendolynn, you receive all his monies (Thank you, great grandpa...). Now, we dump his body in this tank of barracudas...  :blink:  Wow... they were hungry..."

Present time

Me: "Wow. What a weird dream."

I wish for a toasted peanut butter and banana sandwich. Uh-huh.

Elvis-sandwich.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users