Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Evil Genies

• Please log in to reply
338 replies to this topic

#241 BMAD

BMAD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1702 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:13 AM

I wish that my wish be granted

#242 BMAD

BMAD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1702 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:16 AM

I wished that my bad a$$ lawyer negotiated fair wishes from the genie (thank you Fairy Odd Parents  :thumbsup: )

Edited by BMAD, 15 May 2013 - 12:16 AM.

#243 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:07 AM

Granted, your lawyer negotiated fair wishes from the genie, at the price that he gets all fair wishes. His first wish is to see you fall into a sea of lava, while at the exact moment of you touching the lava lightning strikes you.

I wish that people would stop posting two or more wishes at one time.

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#244 BMAD

BMAD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1702 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:06 AM

Granted: the evil genie forever makes all wishers post thousands of half wishes

serious, sorry for double posting wishes

#245 BMAD

BMAD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1702 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:07 AM

I wish i knew what to wish for.

#246 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:49 AM

You do, now you blew your only wish.

If this game is played for an objective, then everything I said before (that is © by me, right?) but I am me, in my life, in my universe.

If it's just for funzies, I wish I wish with all my heart to fly with dragons in a land apart.

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#247 ShadowAngel7

ShadowAngel7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:57 PM

Done, you're up in the air....but physics just kicked in and those dragons can't possibly carry your weight so both you and the dragon plummet to the earth. (I mean, come on, they're what, 4-5 feet tall with the same wingspan? No way they can get enough lift for someone to ride them)

EDIT: And I wish for the ability to manipulate space/time such that I can teleport or time travel by a coordinated thought, with the inherent ability to ensure that I wind up in the time/location I wish, without risk of arriving mushed into any other solid matter, missing the planet, losing anything necessary (from intestinal bacteria to clothing), or getting my molecules harmfully scrambled.

Edited by ShadowAngel7, 17 May 2013 - 05:00 PM.

#248 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:13 AM

Granted - you do exactly that. However, remember - when you teleport, your molecules are not moving. Instead, your clone is made out of molecules at the end point, and you yourself are destroyed. If you look at it like that, to everyone else you're normal, but your "soul" or consciousness is destroyed. The person at the other end is you...but not you.

As for time travel, where do I start? You step on a bug, when you come back the Earth is ruled by rabbits and you are executed by chief Hare-ey. 

I really want to go back to my original wish here http://brainden.com/...enies/?p=332033

Since technically I'd still have my God-Powers in the dystopia and I dispute the fact that a wish made after mine changes the effects of mine.

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#249 phaze

phaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:16 AM

Granted, however you never know it is granted as you never receive this message so you live life as normal, forever quite unaware that you could move the location of Jupiter with a mere thought.

I wish that Aaryan would see the movie "Sphere" and then reconsider the wisdom of being endowed with god-like powers.

Edited by phaze, 21 May 2013 - 01:18 AM.

Perfecting Mafia suicide since August 2008

#250 dyalDragon

dyalDragon

devious Drake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1748 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:42 PM

Granted, however you never know it is granted as you never receive this message so you live life as normal, forever quite unaware that you could move the location of Jupiter with a mere thought.

I wish that Aaryan would see the movie "Sphere" and then reconsider the wisdom of being endowed with god-like powers.

Granted.  He saw the movie, and the powers and ideas he witnessed were so awesome that he spent his entire life striving to gain similar powers.  After decades of effort he finally achieved his god-like status, and upon doing so he traveled back in time and replaced the original script of "Sphere" with one that would deter others from taking the same path as he, therefore preserving his uniqueness and protecting his powers from those who would try and stop him.

I wish I had some cookies and a glass of milk.

Edited by dyalDragon, 21 May 2013 - 09:42 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users