Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Evil Genies

• Please log in to reply
338 replies to this topic

#231 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1287 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 04:48 AM

granted, its use is to destroy everyone who knows about its use in a painful death.

I wish that everyone knows all grammar rules and spellings of various words of English perfectly and uses the knowledge of grammar and spelling in all circumstances in which it is required of them to use the English language.

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...power-of-green/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#232 phil1882

phil1882

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:23 PM

granted, everyone spells and punctuates correctly, as if they were speaking with a severe southern drowl. (ya'll come back now, ya' hear?)

#233 phil1882

phil1882

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 06:30 PM

i wish i was a dolphin.

#234 Kikacat123

Kikacat123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:04 PM

Granted. But it may have been a better idea to be near some water before you wished that.
"Silflay hraka, u embleer Rah!" - Thlayli, Watership Down

#235 Dasha

Dasha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:04 AM

I wish that I got whatever I want on my command.

Granted, your every thought every command, and every desire will come true. just make sure you never tell any one you hate "f*ck you"

#236 Dasha

Dasha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:07 AM

I wish that we all lived in a utopian society.

#237 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:43 PM

Granted - we lived in it, now we all died and are in a dystopian hell.

I wish that from the exact moment in time that I complete this requested wish, and all time in the future, that I have the power to grant wishes that are requested by myself and myself only, with no obligation to grant wishes to or assist any other object, living or dead, past, present, or future, in fulfilling their wishes; in such a way that all of my wishes are interpreted by me, with absolutely nothing about myself, and all of my attributes changing upon completion of this wish, nor those attributes of anything in the universe; however, that being said any wishes I grant myself to have the ability to change things in the world, purely by natural happenings without interference by yourself or any other malevolent factors.

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#238 phaze

phaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:25 AM

Granted - Congratulations you are now god of your own seperate universe, pity you had to forgo all attachments to this one (yes, including your car)

The only way I can think to be able to communicate to you that your wish would be granted is...

I wish Aaryan (sans-powers of a diety) was back in this universe (dystopian hell) so that I may tell him his wish was granted

Perfecting Mafia suicide since August 2008

#239 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1287 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:42 AM

granted, but he still has the epic kung-fu skills he learned in this other dimension. Aaryan does not take well to being trolled.

I wish for a way to insure that I cannot suffocate inside of a block in minecraft, with a condition that this solution doesn't include me not being able to play minecraft.

(in case you don't get the above wish, google minecraft block suffocation).

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...power-of-green/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#240 phaze

phaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:04 AM

Granted, You now cannot do any of the following all of which could potentally lead to conditions where you might suffocate

I wish you to enjoy your hacked version of minecraft

Edited by phaze, 15 May 2013 - 12:06 AM.

Perfecting Mafia suicide since August 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users