Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Justice League UNLEASHED

• Please log in to reply
235 replies to this topic

#81 Panther

Panther

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 11:31 AM

The first day is a shot in the dark though, and I didn't think I'd be home in time to vote with any knowledge.
Since the timezones are different than I thought, I ended up having some time and could vote.

I do feel that as soon as the lynch starts heading towards a hero, the baddies jump in and make it that way though.
That's why I feel that the D1 lynches are usually a bad idea to join in on.

I only jumped in because I didn't want a baddie to cause a tie, suiciding themselves to take out 2 heros, especially 2 active ones.

Actually, the baddies could still have made that a tie, so your vote made no difference in that regard :P

"It's so cute when it's sleeping, isn't it? Actually, it's still as abhorrent as ever, but at least it's not trying to kill us."
-Noyan Dar, Tazeem lullmage

#82 TheChad08

TheChad08

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:28 PM

Well, it made it harder for them didn't it?

I don't know, D1 sucks.

#83 Panther

Panther

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:21 PM

Well, it made it harder for them didn't it?

I don't know, D1 sucks.

Indeed it does, my friend :)

"It's so cute when it's sleeping, isn't it? Actually, it's still as abhorrent as ever, but at least it's not trying to kill us."
-Noyan Dar, Tazeem lullmage

#84 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3280 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:31 PM

Actions, s'il vous plait!

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page!  Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#85 MikeD

MikeD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1072 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 08:23 PM

Sorry all that I missed day 1. Will be around for the next one.

hi again, everyone. Nice to be back home. :)

#86 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3280 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:44 AM

Personal Host Note:

I sometimes answer questions with lengthy explanations. It's not to be annoying :P, it's b/c I'm an engineer and a scientist and I feel the most efficient way is to explain the principles behind certain game dynamics so that the answer to similar questions in the future is clear.

Oh, and Twoaday: That's awesome :D. I want to do one of those sometime in the future, but I need to practice swimming, which I haven't really done in like 15 years XP. You should show your mom the first line of my sig ;P.

A little over 3 hours remaining in the night!

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page!  Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#87 Aura12

Aura12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:15 AM

A note about day 1 votes and also in response to yodel saying I kept copying Panther's vote:
Voting helps get info so rather than thinking of it as lynching someone, think of it as using your vote to get ppl to talk. You can always remove the vote later. If ppl don't vote, we never get info, and the day was wasted.

@Yodell - I copied Panthers vote because if we all vote for separate people, no one is pressured to speak and we get nowhere. For some reason I trust panther so I followed his votes in order to hear from someone. The tactic of abstaining or voting in a way that doesn't condemn anyone (e.g - voting someone who has no votes on them, so that you had no hand in the death of one of the two main contenders) is actually a known baddie tactic to avoid being blamed for the outcome of the lynch. A real goodie would help to get info not be paranoid about being framed as a baddie for participating in the day discussion. Abstaining helps nobody, unless it precipitates a no lynch. But even then, we should vote for info and then remove the votes later.

That's my 2 cents :P

#88 marquessa

marquessa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:53 AM

I concur with Aura....it IS unfortunate that sometimes the price we pay for so many voting for someone is a lynched Goodie....but conversely if said lynchee is a Goodie it behooves them to speak up and try to convince us. In other words, GETTING THEM TO TALK.....muy muy importante!!

#89 curr3nt

curr3nt

The

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2839 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 03:21 AM

Get everyone to talk and out themselves so we know where the baddies are hiding. ^_^

#90 marquessa

marquessa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 03:24 AM

Well we DO kinda need to know THAT dont we if we wanna survive....lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users