Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Justice League UNLEASHED

• Please log in to reply
235 replies to this topic

#201 Panther

Panther

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:21 AM

C'mon guys, I know i'm not very good at spotting hints and the like, but even I would be able to see my own hint as to my role :P ;)

"It's so cute when it's sleeping, isn't it? Actually, it's still as abhorrent as ever, but at least it's not trying to kill us."
-Noyan Dar, Tazeem lullmage

#202 Yodell

Yodell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:45 AM

Mike will be able to clear things tonight ..since one from his list is a proven dead villain..but he definitely needs saving from Superman (if he's alive) and/or Green Lantern...
Also - I've hinted at my role from day 1 (actually from night 1 ;) ) and all but outed myself yesterday ....
and I'm afraid Atom is not alive anymore to answer Aura's question... if I read at least some hints correctly .... (of course i might be totally off as in aura's case... )

"Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." Mark Twain

#203 Yodell

Yodell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:54 AM

Posted Imagenana77, on 17 August 2012 - 01:51 AM, said:
If a spy is redirected, are they told who they were redirected to? ie spy tries to spy B but is redirected to A, are they told A acted/was acted on or that B acted/was acted on?

No.

God I love these kind of answers :))

Question : "is it ONE or TWO "
Answer: "NO"

that would imply neither .. but who could tell ;)

"Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." Mark Twain

#204 MikeD

MikeD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1072 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:27 PM

Superman save me.

Green Lantern redirect Framm to himself
and Harkgirl Kill Framm

I believe that if Framm dies we will win.

If for some reason we still playing tomorrow and I am dead. Kill Panther then if needed kill Yodell. But I will have a complete picture tomorrow.

hi again, everyone. Nice to be back home. :)

#205 Panther

Panther

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:30 PM

Question : "is it ONE or TWO "
Answer: "NO"

that would imply neither .. but who could tell ;)

I believe Y-san answered the question correctly. The question was - 'If a spy is redirected, are they told who they were redirected to' - to which Y-san replied No.
The part after that was simply clarification, and was not actually the question

"It's so cute when it's sleeping, isn't it? Actually, it's still as abhorrent as ever, but at least it's not trying to kill us."
-Noyan Dar, Tazeem lullmage

#206 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3395 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:01 PM

And I love questions that are specific and use the terms laid out in the OP rather than vague undefined terms that differ from host to host and game to game :P.

Also, I am not going to reveal the specific wording I put in PM's, just know that it conforms to the terms of the OP ;).

Thank you, Panther :thumbsup:.
Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#207 marksmanjay

marksmanjay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:02 PM

hello everyone I've had internet problems. haven't had time to look over the previous pages yet, but could someone please link me to the day/night posts? thanks

#208 marksmanjay

marksmanjay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:05 PM

nvrmind. just found the links on page 20.

#209 Yodell

Yodell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:25 PM

hey I don't want to step on any toes ... is just that my mind is made of in such a manner that i understand things by example......

#210 Aura12

Aura12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:21 PM

@mikeD - Okay, fine. I was suggesting hawkgirl kill Yodell but I guess it makes sense to kill Framm and if the game is still going, we lynch Yodell. Thing is, if the last baddie is yodell or twoaday, then Yodell is definitely the baddie. Plus, she's been acting weird the whole game. I hope you're right about Framm cos I haven't reviewed the evidence on him. Meh, I'm lazy. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users