Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Justice League UNLEASHED

• Please log in to reply
235 replies to this topic

#171 benjer3

benjer3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:56 PM

BrainIAC: Y-san
Roster:
1) Hirkala - DEAD [?] Killed by Hawkgirl
2) marquessa - DEAD [?] Killed by Villains
3) curr3nt - DEAD [?] Killed by Villains
4) Molly Mae
5) Yodell
6) TheChad - DEAD [Sinestro] Lynched
7) Panther - voting for Molly Mae
8) Framm
9) MikeD - voting for Molly Mae
10) nana77- voting for Molly Mae
11) TwoaDay - voting for Molly Mae
12) jay
13) Flamebirde DEAD [?] Killed by Villains
14) Aura
15) benjer3 - voting for Molly Mae

I guess we're going after Molly.

#172 Framm 18

Framm 18

Mafianiac (Silent Hunter)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1323 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:58 PM

BrainIAC: Y-san
Roster:
1) Hirkala - DEAD [?] Killed by Hawkgirl
2) marquessa - DEAD [?] Killed by Villains
3) curr3nt - DEAD [?] Killed by Villains
4) Molly Mae
5) Yodell
6) TheChad - DEAD [Sinestro] Lynched
7) Panther - voting for Molly Mae
8) Framm - voting for Molly Mae
9) MikeD - voting for Molly Mae
10) nana77- voting for Molly Mae
11) TwoaDay - voting for Molly Mae
12) jay
13) Flamebirde DEAD [?] Killed by Villains
14) Aura
15) benjer3 - voting for Molly Mae

Spoiler for Haikus

#173 TwoaDay

TwoaDay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 11:22 PM

yeah y-san sent it on the 13th at like 11:30 pm, i didnt see it untill today at like 11:30 am lol, and ok so yeah, sry, hirk didnt have to be indy

edit: spelling

Edited by TwoaDay, 15 August 2012 - 11:23 PM.

#174 nana77

nana77

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 11:32 PM

One problem with the Hirk was baddie theory is TheChad put the nail in his coffin d1 rather than try to get votes onto Jay or Twoaday.

For that matter, not voting at all would have allowed the Joker to make a tie which results in no deaths, thus saving their lynch save for another day.

Though players do not always play optimum, and voting for Hirk and then using the lynch save could have been done for cover I suppose.

#175 nana77

nana77

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 11:35 PM

yeah y-san sent it on the 13th at like 11:30 pm, i didnt see it untill today at like 11:30 am lol, and ok so yeah, sry, hirk didnt have to be indy

edit: spelling

So it is not today's day action. oops

Edited by nana77, 15 August 2012 - 11:36 PM.

#176 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3183 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 12:52 AM

If you can find me one ;P

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page!  Episode 2 is awaiting it's epic conclusion...are you up to the task?

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#177 Aura12

Aura12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:57 AM

Why is BD so wonky at the moment?
I guess you've all worked it out but MikeD is my "definite goodie".
@mikeD - I'll check the logic later when I get home but I guess we're good for today. *woohoo*
If you inspect the "code" you'll see neither my name or role is included as I'd already IDed myself. ;) ;) ;)

I vote MollyMae

Edited by Aura12, 16 August 2012 - 03:01 AM.

#178 Yodell

Yodell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:39 PM

I vote MollyMae as well...but that leaves us with one big question: who's the last baddie....
There were 4: one down, leaves 3.... Ok, lets say HG got one N2... That would make jay the last one...
But... All baddies acted so far.. And jay was inactive...
Q to Ysan: can baddies power play each other??

"Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." Mark Twain

#179 Yodell

Yodell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:42 PM

And no. I'm not a baddie voting just because there's no chance for MM.... I also voted for TheChad ... Among the first ones....

"Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." Mark Twain

#180 Yodell

Yodell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:11 PM

One problem with the Hirk was baddie theory is TheChad put the nail in his coffin d1 rather than try to get votes onto Jay or Twoaday. For that matter, not voting at all would have allowed the Joker to make a tie which results in no deaths, thus saving their lynch save for another day. Though players do not always play optimum, and voting for Hirk and then using the lynch save could have been done for cover I suppose.

Not necessarily .. Joker has to choose the target that he steal the vote from during the night : " Each Night, he may dose one player with his laughing gas and steal their vote the following Day (i.e. his vote becomes X2 and theirs X0; if the player dies that Night, he cannot gain)"

on anther note:

curr3nt made it preatty clear who he was... unfortunatelly he redirected lex to himself last night .. (saving aura or nana I think .. or maybe mike - but I think he saved aura) so it's not like Panther described it....

Since the baddies offed Current, presumably seeing him as a threat, we can probably assume that he was right with at least two of the names that he suggested as baddies, as if he was completely wrong and leading us down the wrong trail, then the baddies would want to encourage that, not kill him off. For reference, Current's list of suspects consisted of Molly, MikeD, Jay and myself. By this reasoning, I suggest we vote for one of those people. I am more inclined to vote for either Molly or Jay rather than MikeD, as those two have said the least of the three. So, using this logic, I tossed a coin to decide between the two and it came up with Molly ;)

I'm not saying Panther is a baddie... but.. he might be misled by the fact that curr3nt was killed by Lex...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users