Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

The Chromatic Witch, Ep 2: The Power of Green

• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#121 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:30 PM

alright!

Create Hang glider And glide to the Well of life.

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#122 vistaptb

vistaptb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:07 PM

1.01 L jug get!

Vistaptb filled the jug with water from the Well of Life!

#123 vistaptb

vistaptb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:13 PM

No, wait, this is cooler.

Drop the jug.

Create giant water gun and fill it with water from the Well of Life.

#124 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3395 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 11:55 PM

Agent flamebirde glided smoothly to the Well of Life with the aid of a high-end hanglider.

Agent Vistapb joined him (with his own hanglider?) and came up with a very and fun clever idea.  He summoned up a giant water gun and attempted to shoot the water at the flower (?).  However, after doing some research via neurolink, the agents discovered that a water gun with the capacity to shoot a stream 400 ft high and 200 ft horizontally had not been known to be physically viable.  Perhaps they could construct their own?  Or use it in a different manner?

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#125 vistaptb

vistaptb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 06:54 PM

What if we had a hot air balloon so we could shoot the water 200 feet horizontally and 0 feet vertically?

#126 flamebirde

flamebirde

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 12:57 AM

Take Vistaptb's water gun, create hot air balloon, float to flower and then shoot the flower with the water gun.

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#127 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3395 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:02 AM

An idea the shape of a lightbulb went on inside Agent Vistaptb’s mind, and Agent Flamebirde was happy to coordinate the details.  He morphed his hang glider into a hot air balloon, which he embarked on with Agent Vistaptb’s water of life filled gun, and proceeded to quench the ever-lasting thirst of the Flower of Destiny.

As it absorbed the life-giving waters, the bud began to tremble.  Suddenly, it stiffened straight up and its immense petals.  They were outlined in a rich, deep purple, with a golden-orange speckled yellow interior.  Upon reaching full bloom, a deep green oval appeared in its center, which began to grow in size until it was large enough for the agents to step through:  a portal.

The agents exchanged wary looks, but they had come too far to be having second thoughts now.  Nodding encouragement to each other, the team stepped through, and found themselves...

Spoiler for Level 2

Supplementary rule:  The maximum amount of a liquid one agent may create is the volume (100 m)^3 at the temperature and pressure of the level.

Edited by Yoruichi-san, 23 June 2013 - 04:06 AM.

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

#128 flamebirde

flamebirde

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:03 PM

create Chisel and Hammer, break the ice and claim the key.

#129 flamebirde

flamebirde

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:06 PM

Create Rope 100m long and throw it up to the ceiling, catching it in the key hole. *waits for someone else to create another rope or two*

#130 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3395 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:22 PM

The intrepid agent Flamebirde summoned a hammer and chisel and prepared to strike...

"Wait!" shrieked Janine in his head.  "The sparks created by metal on metal contact could trigger the explosion!"

Wincing, Agent Flamebirde let the hammer and chisel go and willed up a rope.  He wanted to latch it in to the keyhole, but alas, there was no method for the rope to latch on, and, not having specialized training, he could throw a rope 300 meters in the air into a small, key-sized hole.

The Agents would have to get more creative...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users