Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Board Game Mafia (Game Thread)

• Please log in to reply
194 replies to this topic

#71 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:53 PM

so you've got nothing to hide , great ,than it IS a good idea to spy you , if ur good you've got nothing to hide and it'll help figuring out a baddie .

But maybe you're just saying that to keep the spy busy so he doesn't find you out. But maybe I'm just saying that to try to subtly get the spy to not spy me. But maybe I've said that just now to make it look like my plans are obvious when, in fact, they are as complex as the Pattern in Amber. But maybe I only said that to get you to watch my right hand as I stab you with my left. But maybe I've only said that to try to reinforce the fact that nobody can be trusted.

Okay, enough curr3nt-esque banter (I miss him so much!)

@Hidden: One of us is the spy or at least one of us is bad, I'd wager.

EDIT: More speculation to come during the next day if I get a chance to discuss it.

Edited by Molly Mae, 13 July 2012 - 07:54 PM.

A recipe for honey-pickled apples

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

Spoiler for Molly's Rules to Live By

#72 Hidden G

Hidden G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:17 PM

But maybe you're just saying that to keep the spy busy so he doesn't find you out. But maybe I'm just saying that to try to subtly get the spy to not spy me. But maybe I've said that just now to make it look like my plans are obvious when, in fact, they are as complex as the Pattern in Amber. But maybe I only said that to get you to watch my right hand as I stab you with my left. But maybe I've only said that to try to reinforce the fact that nobody can be trusted.

Okay, enough curr3nt-esque banter (I miss him so much!)

@Hidden: One of us is the spy or at least one of us is bad, I'd wager.

EDIT: More speculation to come during the next day if I get a chance to discuss it.

:dry: really ???
i can say this : i am no spy , unless you are ,but that makes me a baddie according to your logic , but i'm not a baddie ====>meaning you are a baddie OR your whole logic is wrong ;) .

Anyway enough chatting :P , IF YOU ARE TRULY A GODDIE ,let the spy do his trick ,cz according to the numbers there's a high chance that one of the players trapped last night is the baddies block ,and u seem to be him ,since the other was goodie trapped so it could be self defense but then the indie could have done the same thing ;) making you indie which is also helpful for the goodies .
if you get spied it'll be a HUGE step for the goodies .

Edited by Hidden G, 13 July 2012 - 08:18 PM.

#73 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:21 PM

Right. So here's the plan. If I'm Clue, I'm spying you. If I'm not Clue, the real Clue should spy me.

Ready? Break!

A recipe for honey-pickled apples

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

Spoiler for Molly's Rules to Live By

#74 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1320 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:31 PM

I completely forgot that I had votes for me. :( I shall haunt the baddies. As soon as I can figure out how the white witch managed to get into the house. :huh: anyway... peace, and GO GOODIES! :lol: :D :)

Edited by flamebirde, 13 July 2012 - 08:35 PM.

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...power-of-green/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#75 TheCube

TheCube

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:47 PM

so tonight, none of the blocks or traps should act, unless you're a baddie and you don't give a crap what a goodie says.
Jack and Jill went up the hill
to fetch a pail of water.
Jack fell down and broke his crown
And Jill just laughed at Jack as he sat there unconscious.

Jack should've known that Jill was a baddie . . .

#76 EDM

EDM

Smiley Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4238 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 04:35 AM

i did inform that im not saying the Go goodies thing anymore...i lost my smileyness temporarily...& many don't like it, anyways...

Well, atleast i know that ghostie-flamie knows that i'm a goodie...i hope he haunts out the baddies...

Again, have a baddie free night...

Edited by EDM, 14 July 2012 - 04:36 AM.

Please Have a Look at The Board Guidelines... :) Before You Start Partying At The Site...Rules help out, here... :D :D :D
I'm The Smiley Queen Posted Image...Bow Down To My Smiley Smileyness!!! :P :D :D :D

#77 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:08 PM

Extending the Night due to some Technical Issues. Night ends Monday the 16th at 6PM EDT with post up sometime before 9. Thanks for your patience.

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#78 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:49 PM

Night 2: A Game of Moods

Minecraft was hungry for some action. He insisted that he was the one to kill someone tonight, and the others had finally conceded. He stalked silently through the house, looking for someone who would be easily killed. He saw Molly Mae hunched up, his outline barely visible against the darkness of the sister’s room. Knowing he had the element of surprise, which Molly Mae thought that HE had, Minecraft waited, then lunged. Molly Mae was surprised, but reacted quickly. He brought around one of his pieces for a quick whip, but Minecraft conjured a solid piece of concrete to defend. Molly Mae’s piece connected, but was sent reeling back in pain. [colo=red]Minecraft[/color] laughed as he raised his hand to the air. One by one blocks of materials were falling to the ground. In mere seconds they had surrounded Molly Mae until a tower was built, keeping him prisoner. But the Baddie didn’t stop. Now that the pieces were built around his prisoner, he began to create pieces to fill up the tower. In mere minutes, Molly Mae was dead. With a wave of his hand, Minecraft made the pieces disappear and stalked off.

Meanwhile, Chess was up to his own mischief. He found mboon sneaking around the house, and, in a vindictive mood, got his pieces to pick him up, beat him a little, and drp him in the baby’s cradle. mboon would have plenty to deal with once the baby woke up, and wasn’t doing anything for the next day.

There wasn’t much to say about Super Smash Bros.. Talked out of his kill, he strode around looking for someone to bully. He walked in on psykomakia, gave him a quick uppercut to the jaw, and strode out.

Call of Duty, on the other hand, was optimistic and was feeling witty and generous that night. He found his target and told him cheerfully: “I’m sorry, sir, but you’ve been randomly selected for a security screening.” The target, happy to oblige to such a mild-mannered soldier, stood still. With the contents of his target’s pockets, Call of Duty knew who that person was.

Clue was up and about that night. Miss Scarlet was the chosen form, and quickly engaging in conversation with her target, who, like many, was drawn to her, she learned their role before breaking their heart and walking away.

Host: Aaryan
1. marksmanjay
2. MiKi Brainiac100
3. psykomakia
4. MikeD
5. gvg
6. EDM
8. mew
10. Hidden G
11. mboon
12. TheCube

DEAD:
13. curr3nt - Killed Night 1 by the Baddies

7. Flamebirde - Lynched Day 1 and found to be Candy Land

9. Molly Mae - Killed Night 2 by the Baddies

Backups:
1. Thalia

Brainiac replacing MiKi effective immediately.

Day 1 ends Tuesday, July 17th, at 6PM EDT

Edited by Aaryan, 16 July 2012 - 11:52 PM.

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#79 psykomakia

psykomakia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:16 AM

Aaryan - I've been punched in the jaw. Am I trapped or blocked or something?

#80 MikeD

MikeD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1072 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 07:54 AM

I am sure that at least one of the three (jay, mew, mboon) that voted for flame is a baddie. So i going to vote for mew, and see what he has to say.

Host: Aaryan
1. marksmanjay
2. MiKi Brainiac100
3. psykomakia
4. MikeD - voting for
mew
5. gvg
6. EDM
8. mew
10. Hidden G
11. mboon
12. TheCube

DEAD:
13. curr3nt - Killed Night 1 by the Baddies

7. Flamebirde - Lynched Day 1 and found to be Candy Land
9. Molly Mae - Killed Night 2 by the Baddies

Backups:
1. Thalia

hi again, everyone. Nice to be back home. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users