BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Board Game Mafia (Game Thread)

Aaryan

Night 5: The Finish Line

Tonight was the Night. Call of Duty could feel it. Although his teammates were down, he would continue the legacy. He snuck up silently behind EDM and got her in a choke hold. It was over in seven seconds.

Surprisingly, Battleship was on the prowl.This time, he was confident about his chances of getting a hit. He caught gvg lurking around, and with a sudden stroke of inspiration, pointed a cannon at him. Battleship closed his eyes and thought, before pointing at gvg and whispering: "Call of Duty". The cannon fired. A direct hit.

The Goodies convened in an impromptu meeting. They had won! The Invaders and Strategy games were dead!

Game over! Goodies win!

Roles and host comments will be out in the morning.

Edited by Aaryan

You baddies suck for killing me first. Meanies!

At least I think all the talking me up served a purpose of getting me targetted first and fortunately I was the most useless goodies there was so that was in our favor. They might have killed someone useful first.

see? I told u i was getting killed...:dry:

anyway, i wasnt sure of gvg, bt i was almost certain of marksmanjay coz he hardly said/did anything & i felt he would claim me given the chance...that was enough for me to see him as a baddie...*shrug*

see? I told u i was getting killed... :dry:

anyway, i wasnt sure of gvg, bt i was almost certain of marksmanjay coz he hardly said/did anything & i felt he would claim me given the chance...that was enough for me to see him as a baddie...*shrug*

I was hoping that you would get killed ( :rolleyes:) and not me so I could kill gvg that night.

I was also somewhat sure that marksmanjay was a baddie, and mboon was not. That is why when brainy changed her vote from marksman to mboon, made me think that she was the other baddie.

Then last day I couldn't decide between you and gvg as the other baddie. Good thing you saved youself, making gvg as the last baddie.

SSBB – mewminator

COD – gvg

Minecraft – marksmanjay

Chess –psykomakia

Checkers – Molly Mae

Monopoly – TheCube

Life – EDM

Candy Land – flamebird

Chutes and Ladders – Hidden G

Clue – MiKi

Scrabble - curr3nt

Battleship – MikeD

Risk - mboon

Very interesting game. Congrats to the Goodies, commendation to the Baddies and Indies for a nice try.

I think I may have helped to the Baddies demise by accidentally showing the Baddie Block target in N3, psykomakia, clearing him in everyone's SS. That lead to mew's death.

However, Baddies may still have won if it wasn't for EDM using her manip later to kill jay, and Baddies not using their manip at all. Followed by Mikey's RID Kill, it was a quick one-two for the win.

No MVP, since nobody actually headed the win to victory, but a commendation to Thalia for showing up late but somehow bringing down who the Baddies were to a Monty Hall problem. Also handshakes to EDM and MikeD for their killer blows to finish the game.