Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Human origin" according to my own theory"

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#31 Barcallica

Barcallica

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 06:24 AM

Can anyone tell me how Darvinists or evolutioists explain first living thing ever formed?

#32 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:39 AM

Can anyone tell me how Darvinists or evolutioists explain first living thing ever formed?

Make what you like of this:
http://www.ncbi.nlm....les/PMC2745620/

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#33 BMAD

BMAD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1585 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:12 PM

I cannot remember what country it was but there was a rather controversial study in that a scientist rigged a container to receive constant electric shocks to a liquid environment (i believe) and within that environment was the basic compounds of life in isolated chemical forms (e.g. carbon, oxygen, hydrogen, and nitrogen).  after about two weeks of running the electric shock the scientist noticed that the chemicals were forming into amino acids published his findings and received such backlash that the study couldn't be furthered.

the point: life isn't hard to create if the foundation is there and a little shock occurs to push events along.

#34 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1287 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:54 PM

Well, can you then explain to me how God was created?

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...power-of-green/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#35 BMAD

BMAD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1585 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:12 PM

little shocks of lightening

#36 kestrelknight

kestrelknight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:04 AM

Well, can you then explain to me how God was created?

He wasn't. He was always there.

#37 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1287 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 10:20 PM

So, assuming God can be "always there", why precisely can't the first living thing be "always there"?

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...power-of-green/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#38 kestrelknight

kestrelknight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:54 AM

So, assuming God can be "always there", why precisely can't the first living thing be "always there"?

Exactly. See? No Big Bang needed. :D

On a more serious note, there's really no reason. Perhaps the world always existed. That's what people have been wondering for thousands of years: Were we created, or did we just happen?

From now on, I'm going to argue with everyone, and look at things objectively. Unfortunately, no one seemed to be on my side before, so if it seems like I'm only fighting with Darwinists and Atheists, it's not my fault.  -_-  :P

Edited by kestrelknight, 23 July 2013 - 11:54 AM.

#39 BMAD

BMAD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1585 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 06:08 PM

I am neither. I am a deist. I do not deny the existence of god. I question the active role they play.

#40 kestrelknight

kestrelknight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:06 AM

I am neither. I am a deist. I do not deny the existence of god. I question the active role they play.

Derp. Probably should've put an etc. at the end of that list.

So let me get this straight;

You think that God created the world (as he's done other times), then watched?

Okay.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users