Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

TMM Mafia XI: Narnia mafia

• Please log in to reply
242 replies to this topic

#1 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:14 PM

Disclaimer: The contents of the prologue, day, and night posts may or may not correspond to events written by C.S. Lewis. Posted Image

"Hey! Guys! Look at this!" Lucy called to her siblings. They peered cautiously into the wardrobe... And saw a world covered with snow. As Peter, Susan, and Lucy walked forward, Edmund sneaked off to the side. He had seen a chariot and was curious.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Meanwhile, the three children peered at the strange, half horse-half man figure in front of them. "I think you'll want to come with me. The White Witch is far more nasty than I could ever be," Mr. Tumnus muttered, shooing them toward his house. "The Beavers are waiting, after all," he told them. "Beavers...?" Peter muttered.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
The White Witch, Maugrim, and Ginnarbrick were in her chariot, muttering about various uprisings across Narnia, when Edmund stumbled to their carriage. "I don't suppose we've met?" He asked awkwardly. The White Witch smiled, and said sweetly, "No, I suppose we haven't. Sit down, please."

Lucy, Peter, and Susan were starting to wonder where Edmund was. But before they could discuss it, Mr.Tumnus pressed mugs of warm tea into their hands. The Beavers came in, and sat down. "This is a great hono-" Mrs. Beaver started, when a great roar came from outside. Aslan had arrived, and with him came a great burden. "My friends, The White Witch has started a new spell. In a few minutes, we shall no longer be able to recognize anyone. Beware, and good luck." With that, Aslan set out to find Edmund, for he knew that they would need all the friends they could get.
And the hosts looked down from their heavenly pedestal, and all was revealed. This would be a great war, and the outcome would be a great turning point in Narnia's history.

N1 has started! Get your actions in by 4 P.M. EDT. Good luck, and let the mind games begin!

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#2 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:15 PM

Spoiler for Roles

Spoiler for OOA/OOP

Spoiler for Rules

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#3 Brainiac100

Brainiac100

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:10 PM

Yay! This is exciting.

And the hosts looked down from their heavenly pedestal, and all was revealed. This would be a great war, and the outcome would be a great turning point in Narnia's history.

LOL
Is there a riddle stuck in your brain, and you cannot solve it? Be happy! It is a positive proof that you have a brain. <--Rookie1ja

#4 mewminator

mewminator

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 07:11 PM

Confirming

#5 Yodell

Yodell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 07:11 PM

Final roster ? Is Cavenglok on or is Li playing ?

@Flame : nice job with the Post ... :)

"Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." Mark Twain

#6 mboon

mboon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 07:20 PM

confirming :)

#7 Brainiac100

Brainiac100

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 07:29 PM

Oh yeah. I'm confirming. :duh:
Is there a riddle stuck in your brain, and you cannot solve it? Be happy! It is a positive proof that you have a brain. <--Rookie1ja

#8 TheCube

TheCube

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:17 PM

confirmating I am doing now mom so SHUT UP!!!! wait . . . how did I type what I just said THAT FAST?

anyways confirming and this should be interesting since I am already playing another mafia on MafiaManiac.net SPONSOR!!!
Jack and Jill went up the hill
to fetch a pail of water.
Jack fell down and broke his crown
And Jill just laughed at Jack as he sat there unconscious.

Jack should've known that Jill was a baddie . . .

#9 MikeD

MikeD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1072 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:26 PM

confirming :thumbsup:

hi again, everyone. Nice to be back home. :)

#10 psykomakia

psykomakia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:37 PM

following suit... "confirming."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users