Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 11:11 PM

Please forgive me if I'm being blind and it's right in front of me. But is there a way to select topics as favorites and then view a personal favorites page? If not, then I think that would be a sweet idea. If so, can you please guide me to the function? Thanks.

#2 Duh Puck

Duh Puck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 12:03 AM

Of course, you can use browser favorites/bookmarks to accomplish the same thing, but mine are already cluttered enough, so I agree this would be a nice feature, although not super high priority.

#3 rookie1ja

rookie1ja

• Site Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1337 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 12:33 AM

1. browser favorities/bookmarks
2. onlite bookmarking service (del.icio.us, digg, reddit ...) - check the badge under header (next to "BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers")
3. probably the option you are looking for ... Options - Track this topic ... manage subsciptions from your controls panel

rookie1ja (site admin)
Optical Illusions
Support BrainDen

"To start: Press any key... Where's the 'any' key?" - Homer Simpson

#4 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 01:24 AM

Though not high-priority, I agree. I think it would be sweet if there was a box below 'recently read topics' in My Controls that was for 'my favorites' (similar to YouTube). And when you are reading a topic, there is in the lower section that has reply, edit, etc.. a box 'mark as favorite' and it would then appear in the 'my favorites' box in My Controls. Just an idea.

#5 Duh Puck

Duh Puck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 01:54 AM

3. probably the option you are looking for ... Options - Track this topic ... manage subsciptions from your controls panel

Cool. I hadn't noticed that one. Works for me. Thanks. :)

#6 itachi-san

itachi-san

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3620 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 02:19 AM

I like that 3rd option alot, but I feel like the favorites box would be more useful for topics that are clearly going to die out (new post wise), but contain either some cool information or are just an awesome puzzle that I'd like to have easily at hand.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users