Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Villager, Villager, Mafia

• Please log in to reply
221 replies to this topic

#31 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3312 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:52 PM

Graak, sorry about not being here. CONFIRM. Whoo!

Okay.... did anyone else notice the capitalization of the N's in the post? Y-san, is that a glitch, on purpose, or something else?

Um... I got nothing at this point. re: the blocks, blocking yourself seems stupid. Y-san, are self-blocks allowed?

No, that's just my notation, since Night and Day (the ~24hr cycles) is not the same as night and day (whether there is sunlight outside). ^_^

Yes, but they count as block-on-block and therefore cancel themselves out and are not shown.

Nothing to go on unless someone spied the instigator, maybe 2 blocks blocked 2 blocks, assuming all blocks decided to act..., the problem is that most of us are without motive,
does it appear if the lynched was mafia ?

Yes, faction info is revealed with the lynch.

And does that appearance depend on whether the lynched knows he/she was mafia? i.e., if the lynched is mafia but isn't awake yet, would the appearance be as an innocent, while an awakened mafioso would appear as mafia?

No, whether the lynched mafia is awake is not revealed.

@ MiKi: I didn't see any capitalization errors in the NP.
Oh. And did anyone catch the fact that TheCube's door knob was replaced by a Rubik's Cube? ;)
Is there a penalty for outing?

No...my policy is that you can say anything you want in my games...it's just not guaranteed to be true ;P. Copy/pasting from outside sources (such as the role PM *cough*) is not allowed.

And don't read too much into my posts...I never give out hints...I just like to exercise my sense of humor ;).

And also, I should have mentioned it earlier, but I prefer if you would address your questions to the host (me) in purple. Another of my quirks, but also I kinda feel like red is reserved for, like, admin stuff. Thanks!

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page!  Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#32 MikeD

MikeD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1072 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:56 PM

I voted for mew because there were five ducks and the sixth was a goose. And mew was the sixth on the list. :)

hi again, everyone. Nice to be back home. :)

#33 mewminator

mewminator

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:07 PM

I voted for mew because there were five ducks and the sixth was a goose. And mew was the sixth on the list. :)

that's an odd way of thinking, if it truly is a hint for all I know the instigator could have been in the 1st 6, making panther 6th count, or maybe he tried to awaken me, but nothing happened I can assure you

#34 Panther

Panther

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:28 PM

But... Y-san did say that she doesn't give out hints :P

"It's so cute when it's sleeping, isn't it? Actually, it's still as abhorrent as ever, but at least it's not trying to kill us."
-Noyan Dar, Tazeem lullmage

#35 ShadowAngel7

ShadowAngel7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:00 PM

Okay posting fr phone, so can someone do the official add?

I'm voting for hirk for pressure--panther seems to have plenty atm

#36 ShadowAngel7

ShadowAngel7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:01 PM

my question was meant more as, would a non awakened mafia still show as mafia, or as villager

#37 Yodell

Yodell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:01 PM

Since Yodell seems to think there's something wrong with cake and/or pi, I am very tempted to simply vote for him :P
But, as a show of good faith (and somewhat due to the fact that I need to get into his good books if I want to survive this lynch ;)) i'm going to go ahead and vote for Hirk, since I haven't seen him say much - if anything - yet. Reason being that in inactive is better than a random vote. Sorry bud, come and say something to make me change my mind :D

@Panther - check out my gender pls ;) ...
...and regarding your vote .. Thalia has been inactive as well.. she however said she would be inactive 'till Monday ...
but since the instigator and two blocks acted .. to me it seems neither Thalia nor Hirk are likely to be the instigator ... unless they have only sent in their action and not said a word in the main thread .... hmmmm.. not like Thalia nor Hirk to do so .....

Okay posting fr phone, so can someone do the official add?

I'm voting for hirk for pressure--panther seems to have plenty atm

just adding Shadow's vote

Roster:
1. Hirkala
2. Framm 18 - voting for Yodell
3. MikeD - voting for Mewminator
4. EDM :D- voting for MIKI
5. Flamebirde - voting for Panther
6. mew - voting for Hirkala
7. Panther - voting for Hirkala
8. Thalia
9. ShadowAngel - voting for Hirkala
10. Aaryan - voting for Panther
11.TheCube B)) - voting for Panther (due to PRESSURE of course!)
12.Yodell - voting for Panther
13. MiKi

Question to our host : is the "instigating " action (if I could call it that) block-able ? or could someone be saved form the instigation ?

"Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." Mark Twain

#38 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3312 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:24 PM

my question was meant more as, would a non awakened mafia still show as mafia, or as villager

Yes, mafia (awake or not) will be revealed as mafia.

Question to our host : is the "instigating " action (if I could call it that) block-able ? or could someone be saved form the instigation ?

No. It is not blockable, and saves only save from kills (they don't save from, like, blocks either).

Good to see the amount of activity here. :)

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page!  Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#39 Panther

Panther

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:53 PM

@Panther - check out my gender pls ;) ...

Er... Oops :blush: Sorry, I never thought to check ^_^

And, why everyone vote for meeeeeeeeeeeeee :'(

I can't even claim that I am definitely an innocent civilian, because none of us know... dang it, Y-san :dry: :P

Edited by Panther, 17 June 2012 - 11:54 PM.

"It's so cute when it's sleeping, isn't it? Actually, it's still as abhorrent as ever, but at least it's not trying to kill us."
-Noyan Dar, Tazeem lullmage

#40 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:13 AM

I'm here! What are the rules for tied votes?

Come check out Mafia in the Games Forum
Trainer's Manual Mafia XII: Bugs Mafia is in signups
Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users