Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Villager, Villager, Mafia

• Please log in to reply
221 replies to this topic

#11 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3283 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 09:27 PM

I can image Y-san talking like GLaDOS for the intro, lol.

Who, me? *innocent wide-eyed look* I've never been an evil AI in my life...*whistling*

The cake was the truth, but the pi was a lie. Anyway, confirming. please don't kill me....

I like that! But I think it should kind of be the opposite...

The cake may or may not be true, but the pi is universally constant. ;P

(Okay, all this talk of cake is making me hungry...and wanting to make a Cake Mafia...Devil's food vs. Angel food, with Potato (Latke) indie...hmm...)

Almost all have confirmed. If you have not done so already, please send in your actions. Thx.

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page!  Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#12 Yodell

Yodell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:34 AM

hey ,
is it me or the activity around here is pretty low ...
is the first night over or is it a scum weekend .. ?

re the cake/pi thing... if the cake was a pie ... then it cannot be a lie .. as our great story-teller/chief scientist was saying .. pi(e) is a universal constant... you cannot bake cookies without the usage of pi ;) ...
btw ... what happen with my tiramisu ? :D (it's usually a squared cake so it does not involve any circular reference ;) )
and who said anything about a pie ???? panther .. u fired up the whole cake is a lie thing... I'm holding u responsible

"Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." Mark Twain

#13 mewminator

mewminator

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:01 AM

I didn't realize that most of the villagers were bakers, possibly some of the mafia gang too.
Anyway, shouldn't the night have ended by now?

#14 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3283 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:06 AM

Yes, yes, Night has ended...sorry...it's been crazy...post will be up when I wake up. The schedule will be more normal after this weekend. ^_^

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

#15 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3283 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:38 PM

NIGHT 1

The good citizens of the village slept soundly, visions of hotdish and sheet cake prancing around in their heads. There was one, however, who did not sleep.

The Instigator crept past rows of uniformly designed and color-coordinated houses, sneering with disgust. These poor plebes, who would marry their high school sweethearts, live in a white picket house, buy SUV's, and have 2.5 kids...and never actually make anything of their lives. But toNight, one was about to get a chance to change all that. Maybe it would take, or maybe the Instigator's attempt would be denied...but it was time to try.

Duck...duck...duck...duck..., the Instigator counted,...duck...goose. Let's see if you lay a golden egg.

MikeD was considering going out for some beers or something (non-alcoholic if he was not of age), but when he tried his own front door, he discovered that it had been super-glued shut. No doubt a prank from some of the local youngsters. "Very funny," he grumbled. Looking like he wasn't going anywhere toNight.

Apparently some delinquents had also visited TheCube's residence, but these seemed to me more geekily inclined, as he discovered his doorknob had been replaced by a 5x5x5 Rubik's cube...doh. Looking like he wasn't going anywhere for a while either...

PI: Y-san

Roster:
1. Hirkala
2. Framm 18
3. MikeD
4. EDM :D
5. Flamebirde
6. mew
7. Panther
8. Thalia
9. ShadowAngel
10. Aaryan
11.TheCube B))
12.Yodell
13. MiKi

Day 1 starts now and ends at 11:59 AM (yes in the morning) on Monday, 6/18. I think that will be the cutoff for Day/Night from now on.

Mmm....pi...:D

#16 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:26 PM

Graak, sorry about not being here. CONFIRM. Whoo!

Okay.... did anyone else notice the capitalization of the N's in the post? Y-san, is that a glitch, on purpose, or something else?

Um... I got nothing at this point. re: the blocks, blocking yourself seems stupid. Y-san, are self-blocks allowed?

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#17 mewminator

mewminator

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 04:52 PM

Nothing to go on unless someone spied the instigator, maybe 2 blocks blocked 2 blocks, assuming all blocks decided to act..., the problem is that most of us are without motive,
does it appear if the lynched was mafia ?

#18 ShadowAngel7

ShadowAngel7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 04:57 PM

Nothing to go on unless someone spied the instigator, maybe 2 blocks blocked 2 blocks, assuming all blocks decided to act..., the problem is that most of us are without motive,
does it appear if the lynched was mafia ?

And does that appearance depend on whether the lynched knows he/she was mafia? i.e., if the lynched is mafia but isn't awake yet, would the appearance be as an innocent, while an awakened mafioso would appear as mafia?

#19 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1344 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:40 PM

@ MiKi: I didn't see any capitalization errors in the NP.
Oh. And did anyone catch the fact that TheCube's door knob was replaced by a Rubik's Cube? ;)
Is there a penalty for outing?

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#20 Framm 18

Framm 18

Mafianiac (Silent Hunter)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1349 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:42 PM

Add my vote to Yodell please. On phone.

As far as this lynch, if we can't lynch the instigator a kill would probably be the second best to get rid of.

Edit: Randomly voting.

Edited by Framm 18, 17 June 2012 - 05:47 PM.

Spoiler for Haikus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users