Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Villager, Villager, Mafia

• Please log in to reply
221 replies to this topic

#91 TheCube

TheCube

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:08 PM

I dunno, do better then this day and night i guess flame.
Jack and Jill went up the hill
to fetch a pail of water.
Jack fell down and broke his crown
And Jill just laughed at Jack as he sat there unconscious.

Jack should've known that Jill was a baddie . . .

#92 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:42 AM

yeah, I guess. but how?

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#93 Framm 18

Framm 18

Mafianiac (Silent Hunter)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:48 AM

Talk and Kill.

Spoiler for Haikus

#94 Framm 18

Framm 18

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:21 AM

I am targeting Hirk, to try and gleam a little info. I would ask that I not be killed tonight and hopefully more info will come out tonight.

Spoiler for Haikus

#95 Hirkala

Hirkala

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 04:56 AM

Everyone is so upset that a village save was lynched... What if you turn out to be Mafia? That was a great lynch for you! I will remain apathetic until the instigator takes a look at me and reveals me as Mafia or I have seen the Mafia of my action take an action... Be nice to me, Framm. We are playing this game with the same strategy. :P

#96 Framm 18

Framm 18

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:06 AM

Everyone is so upset that a village save was lynched... What if you turn out to be Mafia? That was a great lynch for you! I will remain apathetic until the instigator takes a look at me and reveals me as Mafia or I have seen the Mafia of my action take an action... Be nice to me, Framm. We are playing this game with the same strategy. :P

Same strategy, but it seems that I am suffering more of the bloodwrath than you... :P

Anyways, seeing as we both are assuming Mafia until otherwise proven false, I am sure that you understand the reasoning behind targetting you. :P

(BTW: I am not claiming Kill)

Spoiler for Haikus

#97 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:46 AM

Do failed blocks show up in the post as well? I.e., if a person doesn't act but they're blocked, does it show up? Also, say the Instigator is Player A. If Player B blocks Player A, will the NP show the Instigator acting, as well as the block? Sorry, if that's confusing, it's kinda late and I'm not good at articulation at the best of times.

As to the game... I'm not really a useful role at the moment. But I will be later, whether I'm villager OR mafia. Let's put it that way.

As to the Panther lynch.... Why'd you have to lynch mah friend? :angry: Lol, kidding. :P

edit: typos and stuff.

Edited by MissKitten, 19 June 2012 - 06:46 AM.

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#98 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3391 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:55 AM

Do failed blocks show up in the post as well? I.e., if a person doesn't act but they're blocked, does it show up? Also, say the Instigator is Player A. If Player B blocks Player A, will the NP show the Instigator acting, as well as the block?

Yes, blocks that go through (whether they affect the actions of others or not) show up. I don't consider the block 'failed" unless it was blocked itself.

The Instigating itself is unblockable. What will or will not be shown in the NP is exactly what was specified in the OP. I only wrote the Instigator acting on Night 1 for the story (but there really is no reason for the Instigator not to choose to Instigate...or their replacement should they die). The mafia kill itself is blockable.

Edited by Yoruichi-san, 19 June 2012 - 08:00 AM.

Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#99 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3391 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:52 PM

About 4 hrs left. If you have not done so already, please send in your actions! Thx.
Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#100 TheCube

TheCube

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:51 PM

I have a thought but I am not so sure it is true.
Jack and Jill went up the hill
to fetch a pail of water.
Jack fell down and broke his crown
And Jill just laughed at Jack as he sat there unconscious.

Jack should've known that Jill was a baddie . . .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users