Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Villager, Villager, Mafia

• Please log in to reply
221 replies to this topic

#1 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3395 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 09:25 PM

VILLAGER, VILLAGER, MAFIA

The game:

Unlike regular forum mafia, instead of one of every role, there will be three of every role (with one exception). One out of the three of every role is mafia. The catch is that they don't know it.

There is one unique role, the Instigator, who starts the game as mafia and is aware of it. Every Night he will chose a player to approach and if the player is mafia, they will 'awaken' and gain BTSC with the Instigator. The Instigator's vote has 0 weight. If the Instigator dies, a living mafia member will be chosen at random to awaken and take over the instigating.

Villagers win if all the mafia are dead and mafia wins if all the villagers are dead (even if they don't realize it).

There are 4 roles: Spy, Save, Block, and Kill. Blocks, successful saves, and kills will be shown in the Night Post. Block on block will result in a canceling out of actions and will not be shown. Spies attain role information only, faction information is only revealed with the lynch (unless its the Instigator, of course).

Brief (make that very brief) Intro:

Y-san nodded encouragingly as the people of the small town gathered around Y-san in what passed for a town square, some sitting on the sacks of potatoes they had in lieu of benches.

"I'm just going to performing a little social experiment here," she said, giving them a beneficient smile. "No one will get hurt, I assure you...and at the end, there'll be some nice cake."

PI: Y-san

Roster:
1. Hirkala
2. Framm 18
3. MikeD
4. EDM :D
5. Flamebirde
6. mew
7. Panther
8. Thalia
9. ShadowAngel
10. Aaryan
11.TheCube B))
12.Yodell
13. MiKi

Roles have been sent, please confirm. Night 1 starts now and will end at 11:59 US Central Time on Saturday, 6/16. Thanks, and have fun! (I know I will ;P)
Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#2 Framm 18

Framm 18

Mafianiac (Silent Hunter)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 09:55 PM

Looking forward to being part of this experiment and seeing how it plays out. :D

Spoiler for Haikus

#3 Panther

Panther

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 10:09 PM

"The cake is a lie!!" ;) :P

Aside from that, It has been a while since i've played mafia... does the night or the day come first? :blush: And if night, can we send in actions yet? :D

Edited by Panther, 15 June 2012 - 10:11 PM.

"It's so cute when it's sleeping, isn't it? Actually, it's still as abhorrent as ever, but at least it's not trying to kill us."
-Noyan Dar, Tazeem lullmage

#4 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3395 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 10:17 PM

"The cake is a lie!!" ;) :P

Aside from that, It has been a while since i've played mafia... does the night or the day come first? :blush: And if night, can we send in actions yet? :D

Hence the potatoes...;P

Night comes first, and yes, thank you for the reminder, please do send in your actions! I should have included that in the PM's, but it's been a while since I've hosted mafia, too... :blush:
Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#5 ShadowAngel7

ShadowAngel7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 02:10 AM

Nooooooo! I was so hoping for cake....

Lol and I totally agree with your sig re: Sherlock, Y-San.

#6 mewminator

mewminator

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 07:11 AM

the cake brings back memories, how it was a lie, anyway confirming.

Edited by mewminator, 16 June 2012 - 07:16 AM.

#7 EDM

EDM

Smiley Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4238 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 09:29 AM

GO GOODIES!!! :D :D :D
Please Have a Look at The Board Guidelines... :) Before You Start Partying At The Site...Rules help out, here... :D :D :D
I'm The Smiley Queen Posted Image...Bow Down To My Smiley Smileyness!!! :P :D :D :D

#8 Yodell

Yodell

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 02:14 PM

I like tiramisu, it's my favorite cake ;)
And if turn or its a lie, I'll be very very disappointed .....

Ps. Confirming

"Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." Mark Twain

#9 TheCube

TheCube

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 04:22 PM

I can image Y-san talking like GLaDOS for the intro, lol.
Jack and Jill went up the hill
to fetch a pail of water.
Jack fell down and broke his crown
And Jill just laughed at Jack as he sat there unconscious.

Jack should've known that Jill was a baddie . . .

#10 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:09 PM

The cake was the truth, but the pi was a lie. Anyway, confirming. please don't kill me....

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users