BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Swiftly

tiger_lily111

1. 1. Solved

• by PG
    • in post #4

Question

11 answers to this question

I had to google the meaning of the title, too. I found it in the end (after seeing PGs answer).

Slightly :offtopic:

What's a barbecue?

:unsure: We haven't had a summer over here since 2003. The reason they're giving us so far this year is that the jet-stream is 1000 miles south of where it should be (ie just north of France instead of north of Scotland). Now I know that it goes directly over S.F. and N.C., so any intervention would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much :D

whoa - must say that was unexpected. had actually just logged on to take a couple more shots at this one. my thoughts as to yours t_l usually need further distillation to cover all the nuance. must say am still uncertain of the title reference and last line?

more nebulous than most of mine, but it is considered a quick cook method

Another type of

grill is metal jewelry worn over the teeth.

Then again, there are also an awful lot of people who are ridiculously proud of their bbq grills.

I had to google the meaning of the title, too. I found it in the end (after seeing PGs answer).

Slightly :offtopic:

What's a barbecue?

:unsure: We haven't had a summer over here since 2003. The reason they're giving us so far this year is that the jet-stream is 1000 miles south of where it should be (ie just north of France instead of north of Scotland). Now I know that it goes directly over S.F. and N.C., so any intervention would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much :D

I'd have gladly sent you some of our heat this weekend - 106 F!