Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Swiftly

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Poll: Swiftly (0 member(s) have cast votes)

Solved

1. by PG (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. in post #4 (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 tiger_lily111

tiger_lily111

Riddling Foodie Fool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1782 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 10:56 AM

Attack with bristled determination
Fire in your heart
From pits of hell we come to this
Which some consider art

Smile, show yours off with pride
"There's no such thing as 'one, true way'; the only answers worth having are the ones you find for yourself; leave the world better than you found it. Love, freedom, and the chance to do some good -- they're the things worth living and dying for, and if you aren't willing to die for the things worth living for, you might as well turn in your membership in the human race." -- Diana Tregarde in Burning Water by Mercedes Lackey

#2 TripleOption

TripleOption

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:39 PM

Spoiler for ?

#3 tiger_lily111

tiger_lily111

Riddling Foodie Fool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1782 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 09:30 PM

Spoiler for ?

Welcome to the Den TriO! Thanks for starting this one off, but that is not the answer I'm looking for.
"There's no such thing as 'one, true way'; the only answers worth having are the ones you find for yourself; leave the world better than you found it. Love, freedom, and the chance to do some good -- they're the things worth living and dying for, and if you aren't willing to die for the things worth living for, you might as well turn in your membership in the human race." -- Diana Tregarde in Burning Water by Mercedes Lackey

#4 plainglazed

plainglazed

Abuse of PoWers

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4756 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 01:23 PM

Spoiler for planning the menu...

#5 tiger_lily111

tiger_lily111

Riddling Foodie Fool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1782 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 12:04 AM

Spoiler for planning the menu...

Spoiler for Yes indeed,

& Happy Birthday to your mum!

#6 tiger_lily111

tiger_lily111

Riddling Foodie Fool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1782 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 12:06 AM

Solved :)

#7 TheCube

TheCube

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:10 AM

Happy Birthday
Jack and Jill went up the hill
to fetch a pail of water.
Jack fell down and broke his crown
And Jill just laughed at Jack as he sat there unconscious.

Jack should've known that Jill was a baddie . . .

#8 plainglazed

plainglazed

Abuse of PoWers

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4756 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:08 PM

whoa - must say that was unexpected. had actually just logged on to take a couple more shots at this one. my thoughts as to yours t_l usually need further distillation to cover all the nuance. must say am still uncertain of the title reference and last line?

#9 fabpig

fabpig

Prominent Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2423 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:02 PM

I had to google the meaning of the title, too. I found it in the end (after seeing PGs answer).

Slightly :offtopic:
Spoiler for Next question

You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious,  nor will I consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.  Sydney Smith.

#10 tiger_lily111

tiger_lily111

Riddling Foodie Fool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1782 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:42 PM

whoa - must say that was unexpected. had actually just logged on to take a couple more shots at this one. my thoughts as to yours t_l usually need further distillation to cover all the nuance. must say am still uncertain of the title reference and last line?

Spoiler for Title is

Spoiler for As for the last line ...

I had to google the meaning of the title, too. I found it in the end (after seeing PGs answer).

Slightly :offtopic:

Spoiler for Next question

I'd have gladly sent you some of our heat this weekend - 106 F!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users