Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Yooooo Whaddup! Don't Click Here!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 maSkraP

maSkraP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:31 AM

Ok, I said don't click.
But if you did, whaaaadddup!
Just trying to find new puzzles and tricks to stimulate my brain.
I'm looking for brain-teasers such as the link below.
I'm thinking about doing more like these on my YouTube page.
BUT ONLY IF IT'S GOOD!
So if you know of any good ones, do let me know!

#2 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:44 AM

try mafia in the games section. it's addicting, it's fun, and it requires strategy. try it!

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#3 EDM

EDM

Smiley Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4238 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:15 PM

AAAAGH!!! I CLICKED IT!!! I'M MELLLLLLTINGGGG!!! *starts melting*...  
Nah, jk... :P
Hi!!! I'm EDM, or Li... :D
Welcome to BD!!! You'll definitely enjoy it here!!! :D :D :D

I'll allow my honorary sister, MiKi, to introduce the site to you (coz she's an Expert in this, you see... :D)
If you have any questions about the site, or us members, feel free to ask...We will be GLAD to Help... :D
ENJOY!!! :D :D :D
Please Have a Look at The Board Guidelines... :) Before You Start Partying At The Site...Rules help out, here... :D :D :D
I'm The Smiley Queen Posted Image...Bow Down To My Smiley Smileyness!!! :P :D :D :D

#4 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:39 PM

Once again, Li, I'm honored. *[wo]manly tears of youthful exuberance* [Kudos to those who get the awkward half-reference! ;P]

Li is the bestest big sis ever, 'cept for Aki. She's really sweet and welcoming, and she's always ready to help. She's also in love with smileys, so if you want to get on her good side fast, use lots of smileys. :) She will rub off on you (as she's rubbed off on me :lol: ) and you will find yourself uding smileys more and more whether you want to or not. She's also slightly crazy....just a tad....so be careful around her. ;) And that's Li in a nutshell.

As for me.... WELCOME TO THE DEN! :D :D :D I hope ou enjoy the permanent residence that has been set up for you here [like the Hotel California....], because you're not escaping. And even if you do, it won't be with all of your mental faculties intact. Try some mafia, solve some riddles, and have fun!

Also, before anyone says anything, I DO NOT have a taser atm, and the nefarious plots are a lie. ;)

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#5 tiger_lily111

tiger_lily111

Riddling Foodie Fool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1782 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:55 PM

POPULAR

Welcome! If you haven't run screaming yet, you should do well here. If you did run screaming, come back, you're safe, honest! ^_^

Take a look around, try out riddles & logic puzzles & games, & generally have a good time. Hope to "see" you around! :)
"There's no such thing as 'one, true way'; the only answers worth having are the ones you find for yourself; leave the world better than you found it. Love, freedom, and the chance to do some good -- they're the things worth living and dying for, and if you aren't willing to die for the things worth living for, you might as well turn in your membership in the human race." -- Diana Tregarde in Burning Water by Mercedes Lackey

#6 TheCube

TheCube

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2157 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:44 PM

I'm thinking about doing more like these on my YouTube page.

Sounds cool, but make sure you got the author's permission.
Jack and Jill went up the hill
to fetch a pail of water.
Jack fell down and broke his crown
And Jill just laughed at Jack as he sat there unconscious.

Jack should've known that Jill was a baddie . . .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users