Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 BoscoRanger

BoscoRanger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:07 PM

Sounds good, I’m in.

#12 Lost in space

Lost in space

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4009 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 10:53 PM

I'm the one making the rules as rookie said :P dont worry, they'll be short and sweet and to the point

yeah I like Duh Puck's "Life, the Universe and Everything" idea... I think that's what the forum should be called

Pardon me!

#13 rookie1ja

rookie1ja

• Site Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1341 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 11:18 PM

due to the fact that a lot of topics might just graduallly involve into debate and it would be difficult to maintain such split to "others" and "debate", me and Martini have decided to:
1. keep all current and future debates in "others"
2. amend "others" description
3. create sticky with rules for "others" (taking into account unreality's draft)

this thread is locked ... you can pm me further comments if you consider them crucial

rookie1ja (site admin)
Optical Illusions
Support BrainDen

"To start: Press any key... Where's the 'any' key?" - Homer Simpson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users