Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Hi, Everyone!

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#11 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:21 AM

@Thal :( *cries* Technically, the taser warning doesn't apply yet, because cavenglok hasn't been back to restart his Brian Dennis series. So no taser atm. :(

We will indeed shank you. ;)

@MiKi- Posted Image Still love you.
@Brainiac- Take note: She doesn't have the taser "yet" but she will shank you.

Come check out Mafia in the Games Forum
Trainer's Manual Mafia XII: Bugs Mafia is in signups
Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#12 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:03 PM

Hey, Brainiac. Good to see you around.

Some points of interest right now include Shakee's Riddles in this section, a plethora of awesome logic puzzles from PG, Bonanova, phil, and SuperP in this section, and the Witch's Epigraph, an awesome story filled with puzzles, riddles, high quality poetry and prose, and a great mastermind behind it all, weaving it into one heck of an enjoyable story (and I'm underselling it).

Stick around. There's a lot to see. And a lot to do that can't be seen.

A recipe for honey-pickled apples

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

Spoiler for Molly's Rules to Live By

#13 Brainiac100

Brainiac100

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:22 AM

Wow. I can already get a vague idea of who has lost their sanity... :P

Fortunately for Brainden, there is really no chance of people scaring me away. Just give me a day or so, and I'll accidentally show you how weird I can be.

Boy, I sure can't wait to be shanked! :huh:

Edited by Brainiac100, 23 May 2012 - 12:22 AM.

Is there a riddle stuck in your brain, and you cannot solve it? Be happy! It is a positive proof that you have a brain. <--Rookie1ja

#14 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:11 AM

@Thal *points to Brainiac* I like him.

@Brainiac :P Then you'll fit right in. :D It's awesome to see you already getting into the Bden spirit. And re: shanking, lol, as long as you're a fast learner, you won't be shanked too bad. I promise.

Or do I? :ph34r:

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#15 Brainiac100

Brainiac100

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:14 AM

I thank you *cough* sincerely for that vote of confidence.

Or do I? ^_^
Is there a riddle stuck in your brain, and you cannot solve it? Be happy! It is a positive proof that you have a brain. <--Rookie1ja

#16 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:52 AM

*squee* I really really like you, brainiac. :D

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#17 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:26 AM

@Thal *points to Brainiac* I like him.

@Brainiac :P Then you'll fit right in. :D It's awesome to see you already getting into the Bden spirit. And re: shanking, lol, as long as you're a fast learner, you won't be shanked too bad. I promise.

Or do I? :ph34r:

:lol: It sounds like you will fit in. I'm not sure I dare risk pairing you two in Mafia. Hmm. Would MiKi shank her mentee or drive me up the wall instead? I am still trying to hang on to some shred of sanity here.

Umm. Just to be clear (because BD definitely screwed up with me), you are a "her", right?

Edited by Thalia, 23 May 2012 - 04:27 AM.

Come check out Mafia in the Games Forum
Trainer's Manual Mafia XII: Bugs Mafia is in signups
Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#18 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:16 PM

MiKi's actually supervising, so she can't drive you up the wall. :( And because supervising and mentoring at the same time will take some time, I won't be able to properly plan out how to shank my mentee to the best of my ability. Darn. :(

... ~ Nova-kun

#19 Brainiac100

Brainiac100

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 12:55 AM

@Thalia yes, I am most certainly a girl. I think.

@MiKi I'm sure you could do it. You seemed to be talented enough. :help:

#20 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:36 AM

@Brainiac :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm not quite sure whether to take that as an insult or a compliment. So thanks....? Maybe? I think? :lol:

... ~ Nova-kun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users