Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Hi, Everyone!

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Brainiac100

Brainiac100

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:54 AM

Hello, my name is Brainiac100, as you can probably tell from my username.

I heard about this website from a friend, and I must say that it really seems pretty neat. I've always been into the brain-game/word puzzle kind of thing, so this seemed pretty enticing to me.

I can't wait to meet everyone on here! (and I mean that in the uncreepiest way possible)

Brainiac100
Is there a riddle stuck in your brain, and you cannot solve it? Be happy! It is a positive proof that you have a brain. <--Rookie1ja

#2 EDM

EDM

Smiley Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4238 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 06:47 AM

Hi & Welcome to Brainden.com!!! :D
I'm EDM, or Li, as you can call me (http://brainden.com/...to-new-members/...that's my proper intro...:P)

Anyway, I really hope you enjoy it here...my dear friend (& honourary little sis), MiKi, will pop up shortly & introduce BD to you...properly...;) :P :D

If you have any questions or need help in anything, either the mods or even us members would be glad to help...I'm there, if you have any doubts...:D

Enjoy!!! :D :D :D

Li :D
Please Have a Look at The Board Guidelines... :) Before You Start Partying At The Site...Rules help out, here... :D :D :D
I'm The Smiley Queen Posted Image...Bow Down To My Smiley Smileyness!!! :P :D :D :D

#3 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:50 AM

Lol, thanks for the intro, li. :) It's true, I'm here. :D

Hey there, brainiac!!!! Welcome to the Den!!! I would usually give some long speech about who to watch out for, but there a few things wrong with that:

1) I usually just copy and paste it, but after the Great Brainden Blackout, it seems to be lost.
2) It's probably in serious need of an update
3) After the Great Brainden Blackout, I no longer know which items in my speech even apply anymore.

So I'm just gonna leave you with this: Welcome to the family, and good luck keeping your sanity intact. :P

Also, you should check out the brilliant game of mafia. ;) It's awesome. It's in the Games forum, if you're interested, or at forum.mafiamaniac.net as well.

Once again, welcome to the Den! :D

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#4 Brainiac100

Brainiac100

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:05 AM

Thanks for the warm welcomes! :P

I took a look at mafia, and it seems pretty cool. I'm looking forward to trying it out!
Is there a riddle stuck in your brain, and you cannot solve it? Be happy! It is a positive proof that you have a brain. <--Rookie1ja

#5 Aaryan

Aaryan

Superior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:09 AM

Thanks for the warm welcomes! :P

I took a look at mafia, and it seems pretty cool. I'm looking forward to trying it out!

Please, be our guest. We need everyone we can get for our latest Newbie Mafia in the Games section.

Back in Business. 

Are you intelligent? Of course you are. Do you love mind games? Of course you do? Join a Trainer's Manual Mafia in the Games today (well, once one opens up).

#6 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:23 AM

I know I said it in the Mafia thread but I guess I'll say it again here: Welcome to the Den! As MiKi said, good luck holding on to your sanity. It is possible. We just don't make it easy. :P lol. Your comment didn't come across as creepy (Well, I can't speak for those who have completely lost their sanity but. . .) Oh, by the way, you might want to watch out for MiKi and her taser. . . You have been warned. . .

Come check out Mafia in the Games Forum
Trainer's Manual Mafia XII: Bugs Mafia is in signups
Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#7 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1345 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:56 AM

Just a note of warning: I will be leaving with no internet connection for the rest of the week. And the very thought TERRIFIES me. I think Rookie's (the site's creator) is an evil mastermind with a plan to destroy the world via Brainden addiction. (eeek! don't ban me!)

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#8 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:20 AM

@Thal :( *cries* Technically, the taser warning doesn't apply yet, because cavenglok hasn't been back to restart his Brian Dennis series. So no taser atm. :(

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#9 tiger_lily111

tiger_lily111

Riddling Foodie Fool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1782 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:32 AM

Hi Brainiac & welcome to the Den!
If these younglings haven't scared you off yet, you should do just fine here. If they did scare you off, come back anyway, they're really quite harmless (except in mafia - they will virtually shank you) & there are other games & mind games to play.
*quickly pulls flamebird in front of her to shield against MiKi's taser* (Sorry flamebird, you'll be gone anyway.)

Hope you enjoy - lots of interesting characters around here, whether you like gaming, logic problems, debates, riddles, etc. ;)
"There's no such thing as 'one, true way'; the only answers worth having are the ones you find for yourself; leave the world better than you found it. Love, freedom, and the chance to do some good -- they're the things worth living and dying for, and if you aren't willing to die for the things worth living for, you might as well turn in your membership in the human race." -- Diana Tregarde in Burning Water by Mercedes Lackey

#10 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:46 AM

We will indeed shank you. ;)

@TL I don't have a taser, modframmit memberframmit!!! [Doesn't have the same ring to it, but meh. *shrugs*] Cavenglok needs to give that back to me. :(

... ~ Nova-kun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users