Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Lord of Combat

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#11 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:31 PM

A quick question -
If a person attacks someone else and hurts them, then another person arrives and finishes them off, does the first person recieve anything at all for 'helping'?

A good question. I had originally considered it, but decided against it for one reason: I'm trying to keep this game very simple. I tried making a game similar to this last year and it accidentally turned into a d6-based tabletop game that Hirk and I are finishing. So to keep it simple, it's whoever kills the person.

A recipe for honey-pickled apples

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

Spoiler for Molly's Rules to Live By

#12 Panther

Panther

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:44 PM

A good question. I had originally considered it, but decided against it for one reason: I'm trying to keep this game very simple. I tried making a game similar to this last year and it accidentally turned into a d6-based tabletop game that Hirk and I are finishing. So to keep it simple, it's whoever kills the person.

Fair enough, we don't want it getting too complicated lol

I'm excited for this game :D

"It's so cute when it's sleeping, isn't it? Actually, it's still as abhorrent as ever, but at least it's not trying to kill us."
-Noyan Dar, Tazeem lullmage

#13 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:54 PM

Fair enough, we don't want it getting too complicated lol

I'm excited for this game :D

Me too. =P

The schedule might be a bit looser than mafia. For weekends, I'll try to post an update if everyone has submitted. We'll likely do a scum-style weekend as I am usually not home until late Sunday night.

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

#14 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1320 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 12:40 AM

Maybe during the day you could post a riddle or something, and the first person who solves it gets coins or items. Just an idea.

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...power-of-green/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#15 Panther

Panther

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:37 AM

Maybe during the day you could post a riddle or something, and the first person who solves it gets coins or items. Just an idea.

I like this one ^ :D

"It's so cute when it's sleeping, isn't it? Actually, it's still as abhorrent as ever, but at least it's not trying to kill us."

#16 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:50 PM

Woon did something like that. If I have a puzzle, I'll post it and give a reward for anyone who can answer it. Answers would be done through PM and more than one person would be able to answer it. Otherwise someone who's typically asleep won't ever have a chance at it.

We'll start as soon as we get our fifth.

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

#17 Panther

Panther

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:41 PM

I meant to ask, you said you can openly strategise on the thread - can you PM others to discuss things in private?

#18 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:04 PM

I meant to ask, you said you can openly strategise on the thread - can you PM others to discuss things in private?

You sure can.

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

#19 Panther

Panther

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:46 PM

You sure can.

Hehe... Bwahahahaha! :ph34r:

Edited by Panther, 15 May 2012 - 09:46 PM.

#20 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:17 PM

Hehe... Bwahahahaha! :ph34r:

The only rules I have are that you submit your day actions in the PM thread that I start with you and that you invite nobody to that thread.

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users