Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

This is me

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Nep Ton

Nep Ton

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:16 AM

Hi all . My name is Neil.

I was born about 50 years ago at a very early age.

I think the 1st question i want to ask is how do you do that spoiler thingy?

Spoiler for How

ok next I want to do a signature how does me do that?

And finally for tonight. Me wants to win millions on the lottery any sugestions? LOL

#2 TrollMan

TrollMan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:30 AM

Really!? I was born at a young age too! :P

#3 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 07:49 AM

Hi Neil, welcome to the Den! Hope you enjoy it here. If you get a chance check out the games section and Mafia (and the riddles/puzzles of course). We're always looking for new players. If Mafia isn't your thing though, we understand. (Er. Most of us do. But that might go with MiKi's insanity speech so I'll leave that to her. She'll probably be here soon. . . :excl: MiKi may or may not be armed with a taser. . .)

As for your question about signatures, if you look at the upper right corner of the screen, you should see your username and a drop down list. Click on "My Settings." That should take you to a page with some options on the left hand side. One of them should say "Signature." I think the rest is self explanatory from there. Can't help you with the lottery. :lol:

Hope to see you around the Den!

Edited by Thalia, 23 January 2012 - 07:51 AM.

Come check out Mafia in the Games Forum
Trainer's Manual Mafia XII: Bugs Mafia is in signups
Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#4 'Cat'astrophe

'Cat'astrophe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 11:07 AM

Hi There!

Spoiler for How to win Lottery

#5 Quag

Quag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1707 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:27 PM

Hi Neil,
Everyone i know was also born at an early age!
as for winning the lottery it is very simple
1.Build yourself a time machine
2. go into future find out winning numbers
3. come back to present and buy a ticket with those numbers
4. give me 10% for explaining how to do it

and no Miki this does not constitute a nefarious plot i simply answered his question -_-

#6 Nep Ton

Nep Ton

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 09:51 PM

Hi Neil,
Everyone i know was also born at an early age!
as for winning the lottery it is very simple
1.Build yourself a time machine
2. go into future find out winning numbers
3. come back to present and buy a ticket with those numbers
4. give me 10% for explaining how to do it

and no Miki this does not constitute a nefarious plot i simply answered his question -_-

If i was to go into the future and get the winning numbers and then on returning to now shoot past it a little into the past then you wouldn't have told me how to do it so i could keep the 10%.. Yes?

#7 Quag

Quag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1707 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:27 PM

no because my plan is now on the internet and once something is out there in cyberspace it is out there! Time travel does not affect the internet,it is immune, appart, timeless and immortal.

plus i could really use the 10%

#8 tiger_lily111

tiger_lily111

Riddling Foodie Fool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1782 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:54 PM

Welcome to the Den Neil! Hope you enjoy your time here. :)
"There's no such thing as 'one, true way'; the only answers worth having are the ones you find for yourself; leave the world better than you found it. Love, freedom, and the chance to do some good -- they're the things worth living and dying for, and if you aren't willing to die for the things worth living for, you might as well turn in your membership in the human race." -- Diana Tregarde in Burning Water by Mercedes Lackey

#9 plainglazed

plainglazed

Abuse of PoWers

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4752 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:17 PM

Glad to here it. Thinkers fit in well here. Welcome to the Den, Nep Ton.

#10 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:22 AM

Hey Neppy! [woot! Annoying nicknames FTW! :P] welcome to the den! We hope you really really enjoy it here. :) Defo check out the games forums, we always need new mafia players! In fact, were running a Trainer's Manual Mafia RIGHT NOW. Go sign up! You really should try it out. ;) also, use lots and lots of smileys, it'll get you on Li the Smiley Queen's good side faster. :D And as thal said, I have an insanity speech I give. I'll pot it here in a sec. And omigod guess what I figured out I could do I can put in a spoiler so it doesn't take up too much room! :blush: Yeah, miki's a little slow today.

@thal Nawp, no taser today. :( it was part of my punishment.

@Quag Its still a nefarious plot, you're trying to make money off of it. :)

@all YES MY INTERNET IS BACK AFTER ALMOST A WEEK IT'S BACK IT'S BACK IT'S BACK!!!!!!!! They had to mess with our modem or something and they killed our Internet but then they fixed it and IT'S BACK. Miki is excited. :)

The Speech will be in the next post. :)

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users