Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum
|Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.
Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.
If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.
Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
A few logical cases
Posted 21 January 2012 - 03:19 AM
1) A man lies dead in a large room. There is a chandelier attached to the ceiling and fancy artwork, sculptures and jewels all around. Near him there is a large window letting rays in, yet he was clearly not a vampire. What happened?
2) A man is returning home by train. If he was sitting in the non-smoking car he would have died. why?
3) A woman bought a new pair of shoes, went to work and died. why?
4) Two men enter a bar and order identical drinks. one lives, the other dies. neither had allergies or choked. what happened?
5) A woman has incontrovertible proof in court that her husband was murdered by another woman. The judge sat in wonderment and said: "I agree with the evidence, but this woman can't be punished" why did he rule that way?
Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:37 AM
Edit: 69th post lololol !!!!1111one111eleventyone
Edited by j.green, 21 January 2012 - 04:38 AM.
Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:28 AM
Posted 21 January 2012 - 07:55 AM
Posted 21 January 2012 - 08:29 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users