Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:36 AM

Intrestingly, whenever I try to go to a topic, it tells me that the data was not found in the database... any help?

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#2 gvg

gvg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 08:35 PM

I have the same issue. This is the first one i was able to go on.

#3 rookie1ja

rookie1ja

• Site Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1341 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:22 AM

Pls could you send me exact address (URL) of the topics you are trying to reach and which are not displayed correctly.

rookie1ja (site admin)
Optical Illusions
Support BrainDen

"To start: Press any key... Where's the 'any' key?" - Homer Simpson

#4 SMV

SMV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 05:52 PM

I had the same problem for the past four or five days...
I could access the main brain teasers site and the latest puzzle from google gadgets.
But whenever I tried to go to the brainden.com/forum it gave me a driver error.
So i couldn't check out other puzzles; though I could still access the members' list.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users