Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

TMM-X (Trainer Manual Mafia-X)

• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#41 Nana7

Nana7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 03:27 AM

Host: MiKi
Cohost: Nana7
1. Flamebirde - vote for rayvn
3. SMV - trapped
4. mew
5. Roy-chan (hotthnfire)
6. Ravyn
8. Hidden G
9. marhart14

2. TheChad Killed N1 by Unicorn
7. Fat Tony Killed N1 by Baddies

SMV is trapped for the day, can not speak, vote, or be voted for.

#42 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1344 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:17 AM

Hello?

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#43 mewminator

mewminator

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:16 AM

I think we should tie the votes for today, the baddies have no vote manip and a flash vote at this time is just dumb
for a tie someone has not to vote
EDIT: I just realized SMV is trapped, that means things will even themselves out

Edited by mewminator, 17 December 2011 - 06:20 AM.

#44 Hidden G

Hidden G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 08:44 AM

hello FB,what's up ? want a free vote ?

#45 mewminator

mewminator

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 12:53 PM

hello FB,what's up ? want a free vote ?

don't bother accusing people today, to avoid hurting goodies just go with the tie for today and start accusing people tomorrow when there's more info to go on
anyway back to business: 2 deaths, either 2 goodies, 1 goodie 1 indie,1 goodie 1 baddie, 1 baddie 1 indie, we know smv isn't the ogre (unless the ogre can trap himself), that's it.... I've nothing more to add

Edited by mewminator, 17 December 2011 - 01:03 PM.

#46 flamebirde

flamebirde

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1344 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:24 PM

All right, I think we should tie the vote. So, tie it up with random people.

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#47 mewminator

mewminator

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 07:23 PM

Host: MiKi
Cohost: Nana7
1. Flamebirde - vote for rayvn
3. SMV - trapped
4. mew- vote for Roy-chan
5. Roy-chan (hotthnfire)
6. Ravyn
8. Hidden G
9. marhart14

2. TheChad Killed N1 by Unicorn
7. Fat Tony Killed N1 by Baddies

out of randomness
@flame I'm leaving you the job of tying the votes, cause I won't be awake by the end of the voting period, and you're the most active person around here, everyone else is sleeping/dead/busy or some other thing which I likely won't care about, I trust you will do so...

Edited by mewminator, 17 December 2011 - 07:25 PM.

#48 flamebirde

flamebirde

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1344 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 08:57 PM

Thanks... I'm honored. However, if for some reason no one else votes, I don't have to do anything. @ hosts: when does the day end?

#49 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 17 December 2011 - 09:50 PM

@flame 8 PM CST today. :)

And just to get this out of the way, if this game goes on until Christmas, unlikely though the possibility is, it will be a scum day, meaning whatever cycle we are on will be 48 hours instead of 24. :)

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#50 marhart14

marhart14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 10:11 PM

confirmed :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users