Jump to content


Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse
 

Photo
- - - - -

TMM-X (Trainer Manual Mafia-X)


  • Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#11 Nana7

Nana7

    Senior Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 07:43 PM

Where were we? Ah yes.... Continuing my feud in the signup thread: now HG we'll see let's see who's the baddie here
there's a 70% chance that each one of us is a goodie, 20% baddie and 10% indie, now, before you say anything I have a question for you: Why should I believe anything you say?

Questions for the host:
1 If the dragon kills the unicorn first, then both the prince and princess die at the hands of lynches or baddies, does the dragon win then?
2 If the dragon fails then decides to kill everyone then the dragon is the last one standing, is it a win or draw?
3 If the dragon manages to kill the princess N1, is it just game over?

1 yes
2 I would say dragon wins. That, or dragon is mod killed if the last of the dragon's targets die? Miki's call on that one.
3 yes (but maybe game could play on for 2nd place?)
  • 0

#12 MissKitten

MissKitten

    Merthur <3

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 15 December 2011 - 10:35 PM

@mew Yes for 1, win for 2, yes for 3. Although, if it happens that early, then yes, game will probably continue on for second place. Also, for dragon, if all three targets die at hands of another, then he basically can't win. He will still continue playing, he just won't be able to achieve his WINCON.
  • 0

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself


#13 Fat Tony

Fat Tony

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 10:42 PM

@ Mew there's a 70% chance that each one of us is a goodie, 20% baddie and 10% indie,
These numbers work well if there was 10 players, but only 9 in this game. :duh:
  • 0

#14 MissKitten

MissKitten

    Merthur <3

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 15 December 2011 - 10:46 PM

@Mew Psst! I kicked slick out since I couldn't count! Check the second OP! ;)
  • 0

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself


#15 TheChad

TheChad

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 11:19 PM

Yay... it started.
  • 0

#16 Fat Tony

Fat Tony

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 11:31 PM

@ Host
-For lynch ties: D1 tie means no one dies, after that is individual coin toss as to who dies. :(

Does this mean each player gets their own toss, so lynch can be both die, either one, or none dies? :thumbsup:
  • 0

#17 MissKitten

MissKitten

    Merthur <3

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 15 December 2011 - 11:32 PM

Yes. So if three people tie, then it could be all die, one dies, two die, or none die. :thumbsup:
  • 0

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself


#18 flamebirde

flamebirde

    the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1345 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 16 December 2011 - 01:57 AM

even D1?
  • 0

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

 

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

 

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/


#19 Nana7

Nana7

    Senior Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 02:14 AM

For lynch ties:
D1 tie means no one dies,
after that is individual coin toss as to who dies.
  • 0

#20 flamebirde

flamebirde

    the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1345 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 16 December 2011 - 02:58 AM

oops. Sorry.
  • 0

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

 

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

 

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users