Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

TMM-X (Trainer Manual Mafia-X)

• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#1 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:47 PM

So this starts today, most likely ends Friday night. Days end 8:00 PM CST, nights end 5:00 PM CST, with night posts up by 8:00 PM CST.

Spoiler for Prologue

Spoiler for Roles

Host: MiKi
Cohost: Nana7
1. Flamebride
2. TheChad
3. SMV
4. mew
5. Roy-chan (hotthnfire)
6. Ravyn
7. Fat Tony
8. Hidden G
9. Slick
10. marhart14

Mentors:
1. Auramyna
2. Thalia

Backups:
1. smoth333
2. tolecnal?
3. mboon

Roles and such will be out later today, possibly within the next hour, even.

Also:
Spoiler for Things to know

I think that's all. Let TMM-X begin! :P

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#2 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:56 PM

Okay. MiKi obviously can't count. :blush: Upon looking through her mafia, she found she only has 9 roles, but 10 players. Therefore, I'm kicking the most experienced person off the list. And I believe that would be slick. Sorry, slick. :( I think that's the only mistake I have made, so that's cool. As for slick, do you want to be a backup or mentor?

So, new roster:

1. Flamebirde
2. slick
3. SMV
4. mew
5. Roy-chan (hotthnfire)
6. Ravyn
7. Fat Tony
8. Hidden G
9. marhart14

Mentors:
1. Auramyna
2. Thalia

Backups:
1. smoth333
2. tolecnal?
3. mboon

Edited by MissKitten, 15 December 2011 - 12:03 AM.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#3 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 01:19 AM

Does achieving the indy wincon end the game?

Come check out Mafia in the Games Forum
Trainer's Manual Mafia XII: Bugs Mafia is in signups
Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#4 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4849 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 01:40 AM

One thing you may want to change. The game does not end on Friday night but Night 1 will and to have actions in by that time.
Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#5 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 01:46 AM

@Thalia Yes, Indy win ends the game.

@slick :duh: :blush: Yeah..... Thanks! Yeah, N1 ends Friday afternoon. Game ends..... in however long it takes to end. :duh:

... ~ Nova-kun

#6 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1356 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 01:53 AM

Umm... NK can be blocked?

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#7 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 02:03 AM

:duh: Gah! Yeah, you can tell it's been a while since I hosted a game. No, NK can't be blocked. But you can save the target. That's what I meant. I guess I forgot the block, though. :blush: Sorry. Also, if anybody else [Nana!] sees any errors, please do correct me ASAP. I really don't want to screw this up like I did Sherlock Holmes.

... ~ Nova-kun

#8 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 04:27 AM

Okay, since MiKi obviously is feeling the stress of finals, she has decided to restart the thread. This is now officially the OP. Ignore the first one. I do believe I've fixed my mistakes, but I'll get Aura to give me feedback or something. This starts today, with N1 most likely ending Friday night. Days end 8:00 PM CST, nights end 5:00 PM CST, with night posts up by 8:00 PM CST.

Spoiler for Prologue

Spoiler for Roles

1. Flamebride
2. TheChad
3. SMV
4. mew
5. Roy-chan (hotthnfire)
6. Ravyn
7. Fat Tony
8. Hidden G
9. marhart14

Mentors:
1. Auramyna
2. Thalia
3. Slickster

Backups:
1. smoth333
2. tolecnal?
3. mboon

Roles are out, please confirm. :)

Also:
Spoiler for Things to know

I think that's all. Let TMM-X begin! :P

Edited by MissKitten, 15 December 2011 - 04:35 AM.

... ~ Nova-kun

#9 Hidden G

Hidden G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 06:30 PM

Confirming :D

#10 mewminator

mewminator

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 06:35 PM

Where were we? Ah yes.... Continuing my feud in the signup thread: now HG we'll see let's see who's the baddie here
there's a 70% chance that each one of us is a goodie, 20% baddie and 10% indie, now, before you say anything I have a question for you: Why should I believe anything you say?

Questions for the host:
If the dragon kills the unicorn first, then both the prince and princess die at the hands of lynches or baddies, does the dragon win then?
If the dragon fails then decides to kill everyone then the dragon is the last one standing, is it a win or draw?
If the dragon manages to kill the princess N1, is it just game over?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users