Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Brian Dennis: Legacy

• Please log in to reply
211 replies to this topic

#41 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 17 December 2011 - 11:21 PM

I find it kinda odd that an old man didn't panic when he saw a car just randomly in the lake, even though a healthy, young girl who deals with cases like ours screamed. Anyone else find this odd?

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#42 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 11:25 PM

It is odd that the man reacted that way. As for the girl, there is a difference between making reenactments and actually seeing the real thing.

Come check out Mafia in the Games Forum
Trainer's Manual Mafia XII: Bugs Mafia is in signups
Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#43 guppy

guppy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 11:39 PM

is it me or is smth wrong here... doesn't she live at the corner of climax ave and 7th?... the hall of fame is right across from her... why would she have to go to the park as a "shortcut"... no matter how u look at it and no matter where she lives on that block... going through the park would take longer ... she said she was in a hurry..or am i wrong about smth here?
BF?o_O... can we get a little more info on that before we head on to the hotel? like how long the dated and when and why they broke up and stuff :)...ahhh relationships.. always making a mess of thing :P

#44 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 11:44 PM

Hmm. Good point. Can we come back with police in hiding and question her as a suspect?

Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#45 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 17 December 2011 - 11:50 PM

Hmm... I think I'll have to have the map saved as a permanent attachment or something.... I didn't even think about that. Nice catch, guppy. :thumbsup:

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#46 guppy

guppy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 11:59 PM

yeeyy suspeeecctt..(yey for useless info/map memorizing brain...knew it had to come in handy one day :P)
@ miss.K.. thx :).... tazer time? :D :P
@thalia... should we take her in as a suspect or keep it casual? what do u think is the best approach in this case?

#47 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 12:09 AM

Definitely keep it casual at this point in time. We want her to be comfortable talking about his death. Again, though, does anyone else find it odd that she didn't burst into tears when she heard her boyfriend had died? Almost as if she expected it.... @cav Like Thalia said, can we bring in undercover police, but keep the questioning casual? And then move to suspect whenever necessary? And @thalia She still must have known some of the things that went on in our cases. Like, all the murders or whatever. And either way, when a young, healthy girl screams, and an old, frail man looks calm and collected, there's definitely a discrepancy.

... ~ Nova-kun

#48 guppy

guppy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 12:27 AM

i was ganna comment on that... why was the poor boys death taken so casually?..... and can we get a profile on the woman and old man... i have a feeling that they know eachother more than they are admitting to.... oh .,,, and what happened to that translation ? :P
edit- oh and should we go undercover and question her or leave it to one of the policemen... and if we aren't how about we go to the hotel in that time... what do u guys think?

Edited by guppy, 18 December 2011 - 12:29 AM.

#49 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 12:31 AM

Our reactions to things we know and things we see are different. For example, when I saw 9/11 on the tv, it was horrifying but I didn't scream. If I had actually been there when it had happened, I'm pretty sure I would have been screaming.

When I said suspect, I guess I was going more for the security arrangements. Keep it casual though. As for her boyfriend, that is strange. Maybe talk about her boyfriend first and ask about the shortcut at the end.

Again, can we get that translation? Or an image of the characters and I'll translate it?

Umm. Let's hold off on the taser for now. :)

Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#50 guppy

guppy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:27 AM

@ thalia .... u can read chinese ? 0_0
and i agree with the way of discussion .. bf first then the shortcut
yes of course no tazer.. i was joking :P
i'm new to this whole brian dennis thing but i just have to ask.... was the tazer ever put into use? :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users