Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Brian Dennis: Legacy

• Please log in to reply
211 replies to this topic

#31 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:31 AM

Okay. Tell him thank you and have a nice day and we'll call you if we need you. Next: bring in Marilyn Cabot. Too tired to type out questions now, but the basics we used with Nathan ought to serve as a basis.

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#32 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:58 AM

Okay. Tell him thank you and have a nice day and we'll call you if we need you. Next: bring in Marilyn Cabot. Too tired to type out questions now, but the basics we used with Nathan ought to serve as a basis.

Sounds good to me. Maybe get the results from Forensics and a translation first.

Come check out Mafia in the Games Forum
Trainer's Manual Mafia XII: Bugs Mafia is in signups
Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#33 marhart14

marhart14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:57 PM

Bring her in and ask her if she saw anything out of order during the time frame. Ask her the smae basiic questions that you used aganist Nathan, and play good cop at the moment. No Bad Cop scene yet :3

#34 Cavenglok

Cavenglok

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:34 PM

FORENSICS:

He was killed late in the night, about 1:00-1:30 in the morning. He has a bruise on his forehead and there's a cut on it. The scars on the rest of the body suggest that he was stopped suddenly in a high velocity. The skin cells around the wounds suggest he was killed from this halt or at least sometime soon after. Post mortem, he was stabbed three times, one in the arm, one in the leg, and once in the chest. His cheekbone is broken inwards, suggesting a kick or a punch to the face, again post mortem.

INTERROGATION: MARILYN CABOT

A young woman, age 29, works at Climax City Hall of Fame. Lives on the corner of Climax Ave and 7th Street. She has red hair, green eyes and pale skin. She's quite attractive. She has a big watch that practically covers her wrist and a headband that holds back her hair, which she knotted in a ponytail. Her smile is ecstatic, and she is overexcited about something. She was born and raised in this neighborhood of Climax City.

YOU: Ms. Cabot. Nice to meet you. My name is Brian Dennis.

CABOT: I know. We're working on an exhibit of you in the Hall of Fame. Nice to meet you too.

YOU: ..I'm in the Hall of Fame?

CABOT: Of course! Sexy knight who drives to fight against the evil Zodiac Gangs that plague the city, and the country!

YOU: Heh... Thanks, I guess? But let us get down to business.

CABOT: Alright.

I'll ask those questions in a second, running out time at the moment. Think of more questions for now.

BRIAN DENNIS: WARM-UP

Anyone who wants to join, or if you're looking for a certain piece of evidence, here's a link to a list of evidence. Thanks, Aaryan!

http://brainden.com/...rm-up/?p=327768

#35 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1356 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 03:20 AM

Translation plz?

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#36 guppy

guppy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 04:54 PM

questions :) :
ask her what she was doing there at that time and the night before
what is her job exactly 0.o...? (her strange obsession with you is ... unsettling :P)
hmmm what else... did she know the victim or the old man..?
what are her opinions on the zodiac gang?.. guess that's it can't think of any more

edit-
no wait got smth.. can we (or send someone) go later to the hotel and ask what they know about the victim?
and when are we ganna get the victims records?

Edited by guppy, 15 December 2011 - 04:59 PM.

#37 Cavenglok

Cavenglok

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 02:06 PM

Sorry, guys, big festival today, I was practicing yesterday for this performance I have to go to... I promise to reply this afternoon.

Anyone who wants to join, or if you're looking for a certain piece of evidence, here's a link to a list of evidence. Thanks, Aaryan!

#38 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 17 December 2011 - 02:45 AM

Take your time. :)

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#39 Cavenglok

Cavenglok

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:32 AM

INTERROGATION: MARILYN CABOT

YOU: What were you doing before and during the time of the crime?

CABOT: (trying hard to remember) I was sleeping, and in the morning I was late for work, so I was taking a shortcut through Juliet Park to get to the Hall of Fame.

YOU: I see. Erm.. Do you mind me asking exactly what you do at the Hall of Fame?

CABOT: (excited) Oh, millions of things! I handle the tours, I make sure no one messes with the statues, and we even have this fun interactive room where they get to go through the events the subjects endured?

YOU: And I'm in all of this?

CABOT: (nods excitedly) Oh, yes! You're one of the audience favorites! Your famous flaming bird above the bed is modeled, your battle against the Phoenix is reinacted, and there's even a giant statue of you pointing a magnifying glass at the Zodiac Wheel!

YOU: Then I presume you are aware of the Zodiac Gangs?

CABOT: (shrugs) I'm pretty knowledgable. I know that three have been torn apart so far, the Phoenix, the Vipers and the Sabertooths, and you took out all of them. Didn't the Phoenix come back at one point?

YOU: Yes, they did, along with the Vipers.

CABOT: That's right.

YOU: Okay. Did you know Mr. Brian Henry?

CABOT: (blush) Uh.. yeah... (pause of horror) What do you mean "did?"

YOU: He is deceased. I'm sorry. Were you close?

CABOT: (sad) Yeah... He was my boyfriend.

YOU: I apologize. And how about Mr. Nathan Thomas?

CABOT: (smile) Oh, he's the nicest old man I've ever met. I didn't know him before, but he asked kindly if I had a phone. He didn't look panicked at all, but I screamed when I saw the car. He comforted me and told me to call the police.

You can go observe the Hotel d'Pratteux personally if you want. Is that what you guys want?

#40 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:48 AM

That would be nice. Maybe along with a guard? Can we get that translator?

Come check out Mafia in the Games Forum
Trainer's Manual Mafia XII: Bugs Mafia is in signups
Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users