Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Brian Dennis: Legacy

• Please log in to reply
211 replies to this topic

#21 marhart14

marhart14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 07:00 PM

@Everyone: Whoa there, I barely have time to read it all and post is faster than usual...

#22 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 10:18 PM

I agree with witness for now.
What do you do in the park at 7 AM and why 7 AM?
Besides the car, did you see anything else different in the park from the usual? Maybe someone walking around there who usually isn't? Show him a photograph of the victim and ask if he knows him. Watch his reaction carefully.

Come check out Mafia in the Games Forum
Trainer's Manual Mafia XII: Bugs Mafia is in signups
Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#23 Cavenglok

Cavenglok

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 11:48 PM

@marhart15 Sorry, I'll slow down a little. :blush:

INTERROGATION: NATHAN THOMAS (witness)

Mr. Nathan Thomas, 78, is a grey-haired, green-eyed old man with pleasant wrinkles that form a smile. He has some nice whiskers that stretch across his upper lip almost to his cheeks. He has an unusually strong stature for a man his age. He lives in the red house on Saunderson Ave. He has no criminal record. In fact, he moved in only about six years ago.

YOU: Nice to meet you, Mr. Thomas. I understand you're one of the witnesses who found the car in the lake?

THOMAS: That's right.

YOU: I see. I just have a few questions for you, and you'll be on your way.

THOMAS: Ask away.

YOU: What do you do at 7 AM in Juliet Park?

THOMAS: (pleasant smile) Nothing, really. I just like to take my morning walks.

YOU: That's an awfully long distance. Impressive, Mr. Thomas.

THOMAS:(pleasant smile) I like my daily exercise.

YOU: Very well. Besides the car, did you see anything else unusual from your usual walks? Landmarks, footsteps, any people?

THOMAS: (smile, then frown) Nothing in particular. But I very well may have missed something, I was so in shock from seeing the car. What a terrible accident, no?

YOU: Indeed. I have a picture here of who we think is the driver. He was murdered by several stabs all over his body. Do you know him? (you show him a picture of Brian Henry)

THOMAS: (mournful) Ah, yes. Brian Henry. Charming young man. What a shame that he's gone. Do you know why they did it to him?

YOU: Unfortunately not. We'll learn that once we catch the murderer.

THOMAS: (cheery) Ah, yes. Well, I hope you find them soon.

Any more questions, or dismiss him?

Edited by Cavenglok, 13 December 2011 - 11:50 PM.

BRIAN DENNIS: WARM-UP

Anyone who wants to join, or if you're looking for a certain piece of evidence, here's a link to a list of evidence. Thanks, Aaryan!

http://brainden.com/...rm-up/?p=327768

#24 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:26 AM

Hmm.... Ooh yay, taser! *files this information away for later* :P Lawlz, jk. I'm trying to discipline myself to not use the taser unless ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. And yeah, I remember Returns now.

Okay, questions. Also ask, what was his relationship to Brian Henry? How did htey know each other? Does Nathan know if Brian had any enemies? Also, is Nathan ABSOLUTELY SURE there was nothing out of the ordinary? How long did he wait after seeing the car to call the police? And when do we get results back from Forensics? [Oh yeah, be nice to Nathan when asking him questions, make small talk, that kind of stuff. he's old and frail and at risk of heart attack. I really don't want to make this seem like an actual interrogation. ;) Of course, you probably knew this already, but I've been told that I can come off as rude.]

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#25 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 01:29 AM

Get a translator. Maybe the Chinese characters spell a clue. Also, ask if he knows about the zodiac gangs.

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#26 Cavenglok

Cavenglok

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 01:45 AM

@MiKi Well, constantly tazing people isn't the most polite, but you don't come off as rude to me. Please do, let's keep our detective as legal as possible...

INTERROGATION: NATHAN THOMAS

YOU: Thank you for helping us so much already. I just have a few more questions to ask, is that OK?

THOMAS: I'm fine. I'm a healthy old man. (you and he laugh)

YOU: Okay, well, how do you know Mr. Henry?

THOMAS: (smiles pleasantly) Oh, I don't know him that much. I think I first met him when he was smoking outside the Hotel D'Pratteux. I told him smoking was bad. He smiled and put it out. Nice little kid. Such a shame.

YOU: Do you know if he had any enemies?

THOMAS: (pleasant smile) I can't imagine so, he was such a nice guy.

YOU: Ok. I do want to check though, there was absolutely nothing out of the ordinary?

THOMAS: (rubs chin) I am an old man. But from what I saw, yes, there was nothing else.

YOU: Okay. How long did you wait until after you saw the car to call the police?

THOMAS: I called out for help as soon as I saw it. A nice young lady used her phone to call the police.

YOU: I see. Also, do you know anything about the Zodiac Gangs?

THOMAS: (another pleasant smile.. wait, was that a twitch?) I might have from somewhere. Nasty people, from what I hear. Little delinquents causing trouble.

You can get a translator and the results from Forensics as soon as you leave the interrogation.

Anyone who wants to join, or if you're looking for a certain piece of evidence, here's a link to a list of evidence. Thanks, Aaryan!

#27 flamebirde

flamebirde

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 02:07 AM

when was this meeting by the Hotel D'Pratteux?

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#28 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 02:15 AM

THOMAS: (smiles pleasantly) Oh, I don't know him that much. I think I first met him when he was smoking outside the Hotel D'Pratteux. I told him smoking was bad. He smiled and put it out. Nice little kid. Such a shame.

What other contact have you had with him? What else do you know about him?

Come check out Mafia in the Games Forum
Trainer's Manual Mafia XII: Bugs Mafia is in signups
Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#29 flamebirde

flamebirde

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 02:22 AM

THOMAS: I called out for help as soon as I saw it. A nice young lady used her phone to call the police.

who was this young lady?

#30 Cavenglok

Cavenglok

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 03:56 AM

INTERROGATION: NATHAN THOMAS

YOU: When did you first meet him?

THOMAS: (shrug) I think it was about a few months ago. I don't remember exactly. Is it important?

YOU: Maybe. What other contact have you had with him?

THOMAS: (smile) I've actually not seen him much. Every now and then, we'd see each other, but that's about it.

YOU: I see. Now, who was this young lady you were talking about?

THOMAS: (shrugs carelessly) I don't know her name. But she was the woman with the red hair and the nice suit?

YOU: I think we know who you're talking about. Her name is Marilyn Cabot. (you can interrogate MARILYN CABOT now)

THOMAS: Possibly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users