Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Brian Dennis: Legacy

• Please log in to reply
211 replies to this topic

#1 Cavenglok

Cavenglok

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 03:41 PM

WARNING: Some graphic violence. Viewer discretion is advised. (I feel so official! :D) Also, incredibly sappy, I mean, there’s a love interest.

Your name is Brian Dennis. You are remembering the old days while fighting the Zodiac Gangs. I will tell you what your surroundings and situation are, and you tell me what to do. I’ll tell you what happens once you do so. You have a M9 pistol, phone, contact book, and a police squad up your sleeve to command. Context: You have just defeated the Sabertooths along with your newfound love, Tigrisa. You have so far taken out the Phoenix and the Vipers. You were mortally wounded by the boss of the Sabertooths. Or so you thought...

COMMANDS AND TERMS:

CRIME SCENE: Here, you can observe anything you want. I’m gonna give as detailed a description as possible.

INVESTIGATE: Basically “look more closely at different details.” You may uncover clues and such.

CLUES: I tell you all the clues that may help you in your current situation.

INTERROGATE: You interrogate anyone you have in custody or prison.

RAID: You and your trusty police squad (now equipped with better weaponry in order to deal with the Zodiac Gangs) raid a certain location.

DISGUISE: You dress up as anyone you want. If you want to look like someone specific, name the outfit and physical description (eye color, hair color, and skin color) and stuff. I will tell you all about each new character you meet. You yourself are brown-haired, brown-eyed and light skin.

INSTINCT: You will do one thing that your gut tells you to do. You can perform one only three times in the mystery. Imagine it like a cheat code.

[December 25, Year 2034]

You and Tigrisa are sitting in your retirement home. Sergio and Amanda are listening to you retell the story of the Sabertooths and how you and Tigrisa met.

SERGIO: In the chest? What happened, you died?

YOU: Well, I’m still here, aren’t I?

AMANDA: Finish the story!

YOU: Hm.. I woke up in a hospital, cords all over me. I woke up with Tigrisa by my side...

You start remembering.

[March 14, Year 2010]

YOU: Ugh... Where the hell am I?

You’re in a hospital bed. You can’t feel anything except some heavy resting on your chest and arms. You try to recollect everything that happened. Some tigers leaping across the sky, running around with Tigrisa, running into the headquarters, and, heh, dying...

You see Tigrisa sleeping by your side. Croakily, you say her name. She wakes up in an instant.

TIGRISA: Thank God, you’re still alive!

She looks away. She obviously still feels guilty about what she did to you.

YOU: Is he dead?

TIGRISA: Yes. The Sabertooths have no leader. All the gang members were arrested, killed, or ran away. I think some got away, though.

YOU: Well, my work here is done.

TIGRISA: What? Don’t you go dark on me, Brian Romulus Dennis!

YOU: Heh, I’m not going anywhere, Tigrisa.

TIGRISA: Ok. I’ll call in the doctor.

[December 25, Year 2034]

YOU: For a long time, I recovered slowly and took to destroying the next Zodiac Gangs. Tigrisa told me of a Round Robin of all the Zodiac Gang leaders. I visited the place.

[December 9, 2011]

YOU: So this is the place? Looks like they left.

CRIME SCENE:

The only part that distinguishes it from the lush forest around it is the bloody corpse on the ground. Male, about 5’9”, brown hair, brown eyes, and light skin. From what you see of the carcass, there are 9 cuts in random places of the body. A knife is placed in the middle of his chest. Both hands are clenched tight.

Oh, also, there’s a trail of blood about 2 feet away from the victim’s head. It extends for only about half a foot. It seems dry enough to have been there awhile. When you move the body, you find that the grass under it is dead.

There are a few scratches on the tree bark about 5 o’clock from the site.

What would you like to investigate?

Edited by Cavenglok, 12 December 2011 - 03:42 PM.

BRIAN DENNIS: WARM-UP

Anyone who wants to join, or if you're looking for a certain piece of evidence, here's a link to a list of evidence. Thanks, Aaryan!

http://brainden.com/...rm-up/?p=327768

#2 Morningstar

Morningstar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 05:14 PM

See if you can find out what made the scratches on the tree and the cuts on the body. Is there blood on the knife?
The cake is a lie.

#3 dark_magician_92

dark_magician_92

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 05:22 PM

It could be that the half fut long trail cud be due to the murder weapon lying on the blood, which had been taken away and has dried now.

#4 dark_magician_92

dark_magician_92

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 05:26 PM

or may be it was the weapon which had the blood, not that the blood was already there

#5 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1363 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 05:43 PM

Is it just me or does the victim have the same description as ourselves? Could the Zodiac Gangs want to kill us? (Sorry, stupid question but I had to ask.) Anyways, investigate the scratches.

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#6 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1363 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 05:44 PM

oh, and is the knife plunged in the chest or is it just lying on his chest?

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#7 guppy

guppy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 06:18 PM

adding to everyone else thoughts:
maybe the trail is due to the body being dragged?
how far is the tree from him?
are there any other trees or rocks or smth with scratches like that?.. if not .. investigate the tree and around it to see if there is any other clues

#8 marhart14

marhart14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 07:18 PM

First I would look at the body carefully first. The hands were clenched and I would try to open them up to find something. You must take notes of the cuts and straches on the body as you look over it carefully. Then I would try to study the area around the body and gradually exploring the blood on the ground where there might be a weapon laying on. After studying the details, I would have captured the strach marks on the tree and goes over to it to see if there is any clues on it also.

#9 Morningstar

Morningstar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 11:16 PM

Are there any fingerprints on the knife besides the victim's?
The cake is a lie.

#10 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 12 December 2011 - 11:41 PM

Try and find the time of death. Also see if any wounds were inflicted post mortem. Definitely check to see if they're after you. Could Felino have had any friends or close relatives, etc., who are after you for killing him? Or maybe a gang member wants to kill you and restart the gang? Look into those possibilities.

Also, do we have the taser, or did I finally get that banned? :huh:

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users