Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Birds of a Feather

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#11 tiger_lily111

tiger_lily111

Riddling Foodie Fool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1782 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 02:05 AM

Spoiler for 1. Fervour of Revels.....

Indeed!
"There's no such thing as 'one, true way'; the only answers worth having are the ones you find for yourself; leave the world better than you found it. Love, freedom, and the chance to do some good -- they're the things worth living and dying for, and if you aren't willing to die for the things worth living for, you might as well turn in your membership in the human race." -- Diana Tregarde in Burning Water by Mercedes Lackey

#12 plainglazed

plainglazed

Abuse of PoWers

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4756 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:07 AM

Spoiler for 3. Collection of Exhibitionists

#13 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:34 AM

Spoiler for 2. Contest of Majestic Movements

Spoiler for 9. Front of Crotchety Old Biddies

Gosh, I feel so smart! I actually feel like I may have something right!

Edited by MissKitten, 15 November 2011 - 03:37 AM.

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#14 tiger_lily111

tiger_lily111

Riddling Foodie Fool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1782 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:46 AM

Spoiler for 3. Collection of Exhibitionists

Yes indeed-y!

Spoiler for 2. Contest of Majestic Movements

Spoiler for 9. Front of Crotchety Old Biddies

Gosh, I feel so smart! I actually feel like I may have something right!

Well MiKi, since you are quite smart, it's not surprising that you have 1 right ... the 1st one. Have to try again on #9. :)
"There's no such thing as 'one, true way'; the only answers worth having are the ones you find for yourself; leave the world better than you found it. Love, freedom, and the chance to do some good -- they're the things worth living and dying for, and if you aren't willing to die for the things worth living for, you might as well turn in your membership in the human race." -- Diana Tregarde in Burning Water by Mercedes Lackey

#15 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:51 AM

Yay! Yeah, 9 was doubtful, since you had already [pretty much] said 'vultures' was wrong. But I had to try, you know?

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#16 DudleyDude

DudleyDude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1825 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 05:45 AM

Spoiler for 10.Loads of Oddballs

#17 tiger_lily111

tiger_lily111

Riddling Foodie Fool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1782 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:00 AM

Spoiler for 10.Loads of Oddballs

Wrong grouping, but I'll give you the bird. ^_^

#18 'Cat'astrophe

'Cat'astrophe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:13 AM

Spoiler for Spoiler for Council of fools

#19 tiger_lily111

tiger_lily111

Riddling Foodie Fool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1782 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:40 AM

Spoiler for Spoiler for Council of fools

And you get the grouping, but don't get the bird. (Technically this is the kinder response.) :rolleyes:

#20 'Cat'astrophe

'Cat'astrophe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:06 PM

Spoiler for Council of fools

Spoiler for Loads of oddballs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users