Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

I'm not a waterboy

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:36 AM

Mayhaps an explanation be-eth in order for those... how shall we sayeth... lesser endowed? [Mainly people like me and roy-chan.]

And @DD Don't think I've said this yet, but welcome back! I look forward to beating you with answers to all the newest riddles! :P Kidding, you're probably better than me in your sleep.

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#12 plasmid

plasmid

Senior Lolcat

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1306 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:44 AM

Yeah, if DD solves a riddle, I consider that to have no bearing on how difficult the riddle would be to a mere mortal.
Spoiler for explanation

#13 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:10 AM

Yeah, I got half of those, the others had no idea. Gracias, mi amigo. Also, Roy-chan [Lawlz, I love how that's already been picked up! :lol:] will you explain that to me please?

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#14 DudleyDude

DudleyDude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1823 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:30 AM

Mayhaps an explanation be-eth in order for those... how shall we sayeth... lesser endowed? [Mainly people like me and roy-chan.]

And @DD Don't think I've said this yet, but welcome back! I look forward to beating you with answers to all the newest riddles! :P Kidding, you're probably better than me in your sleep.

Thanks. And I'm sure you'll be one-shotting riddles in no time :) (And I have probably 30-35 years of practice on you, so I should be better by now)

#15 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:35 AM

Eh, maybe. I'll have to spend a lot more time here before that happens! :lol:

... ~ Nova-kun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users