Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

TMM IX: Call of the Brawl

• Please log in to reply
331 replies to this topic

#311 curr3nt

curr3nt

The

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2839 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:02 AM

It was fun all. ^_^

#312 maurice

maurice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:07 AM

yeah...fun :dry:

Actually, I saw some good play...exciting for the future of Den Mafia :thumbsup:

#313 'Cat'astrophe

'Cat'astrophe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:09 AM

Can we see the ghost thread... if there is one

Thnx GM and thnx Shad for being patient with me!!

#314 mboon

mboon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:44 AM

Good game guys, and that was tough at the end there :) I would have loved to have won as my first time as a baddie, but w/e, there's always next time XD

#315 TheChad

TheChad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:30 AM

That was fun.
If I wasn't lynched the day I was I think I could've won.

I wish I wasn't at work and could've made up my argument earlier to save my life.

Good job goodies. Well done.

#316 mewminator

mewminator

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:33 AM

it's funny how I voted all 3 baddies when I was alive (mboon day 1, flame day 2, chad day 3)
lesson to all of you: don't suspect a person just because he puts himself on his own suspect lists

#317 mboon

mboon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:58 AM

I think you were only suspected because of how hard you were defending Flame in the beginning :) (Though you shouldn't listen too much to me since I'm half delirious right now)

#318 mewminator

mewminator

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:05 AM

I think you were only suspected because of how hard you were defending Flame in the beginning :) (Though you shouldn't listen too much to me since I'm half delirious right now)

yeah that wasn't very smart of me, but I guess I played decent for a first time even though I didn't use any of my actions, I'm gmt+2 so when all the votes were in it would be a few minutes before 6 am, then my mentor offered that I specify my action and she would make the action accordingly but since days 2 and 3 went as I wanted them there wasn't the need for a vote change, though I'm not sure why mboon killed me it was while likely that I would be lynched the next day was it the possibility that I could save myself?

#319 'Cat'astrophe

'Cat'astrophe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:45 AM

Just curious mboon who did you target on the last night

#320 tolecnal

tolecnal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:05 PM

Great game! Mew and TheChad played admirably in the face of playing their first mafia with current - who can make you think your own mother is a baddie. Mew, I liked what I assumed were your subtle hints at being pikachu. I was concerned at the end that mboon would sneak through by very aptly seeming goodie the entire game, as I personally wasn't suspicious of her (mboon you're a she right?) until N3 when I was killed hoping that by spying her i could limit the possible baddie list to mew and cat. I think being spy is officially my favorite role :D although I need to work on my subtlety if I want to last longer in the future ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users