BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM IX: Call of the Brawl

Gmaster479

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A flash vote is when one or more people change their vote right at the last minute, not giving anyone else time to react. It can be used by baddies to lynch a goodie if they all move to the same person at once.

As MiKi said it is probably (I am still a relative newb and haven't really seen it done) be used to "win" the game for the baddies when the numbers are really close - say 3 v 5 or 3 v 4 and the baddies get someone lynched, then get a night kill.

The problem is it is a very suspicious thing to do, so doing it to early can draw a lot of attention and backfire. I'm sure there way be a way to convincingly pull it off, but like I said I have not seen a whole lot of crazy stuff yet.

Like, a successful flahs vote would be as follows:

A) You get on really early, like right after the night ends. You post suspicions, thoughts, etc. Then you post a vote.

B) You stay off for a while. Like, until an hour or so before the day ends or something.

C) You get on about an hour or two before the day ends and change your vote, saying you find them more suspiscious or whatever. Usually, unless it's someone like me, who's always on, most people don't get on too much right before the day ends.

D) You will probably successfully lynch the goodie.

Granted, that's not quite a flash vote, but it's close enough.

Like, a successful flash vote would be as follows:

A) You get on really early, like right after the night ends. You post suspicions, thoughts, etc. Then you post a vote.

B) You stay off for a while. Like, until an hour or so before the day ends or something.

C) You get on about an hour or two before the day ends and change your vote, saying you find them more suspiscious or whatever. Usually, unless it's someone like me, who's always on, most people don't get on too much right before the day ends.

D) You will probably successfully lynch the goodie.

Granted, that's not quite a flash vote, but it's close enough.

And that's sufficiently early that you will probably manage the killing-the-goodie aspect of the flash vote and avoid the suspicion.

• 1 month later...