Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Unearthly Riddle

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 TheChad

TheChad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:33 PM

I find a lot of things that justify half the clues, but it is hard to make them all fit.
Spoiler for spoiler for

#12 Shakeepuddn

Shakeepuddn

Sir Shakelot

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1525 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 02:31 AM

Spoiler for answer

Yep, not surprised it was the Dude. I expect we share a common interest in the little things of life.

#13 tiger_lily111

tiger_lily111

Riddling Foodie Fool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1782 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:42 PM

Spoiler for answer

Yep, not surprised it was the Dude. I expect we share a common interest in the little things of life.

:offtopic: Ah, minute physics ... I learn more about actual physics from youtube than I ever did in a class. (Kinda sad.) This is my favorite so far though. :)
"There's no such thing as 'one, true way'; the only answers worth having are the ones you find for yourself; leave the world better than you found it. Love, freedom, and the chance to do some good -- they're the things worth living and dying for, and if you aren't willing to die for the things worth living for, you might as well turn in your membership in the human race." -- Diana Tregarde in Burning Water by Mercedes Lackey

#14 Jack Page

Jack Page

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 11:15 PM

Spoiler for

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users