Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Hello!!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 SMV

SMV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 06:54 PM

Thanks a lot for explaining Thalia!! That's really funny!! :lol: :lol:

#22 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 24 November 2011 - 11:37 PM

Nice to see I'm being used as a source of entertainment. :dry:

Lawlz, jk! :P I know I'm extremely interesting! :D Plus, I use others as entertainment all the time... :unsure: :P :lol:

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#23 Cavenglok

Cavenglok

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 04:52 AM

Hey, guys, sorry for going missing again..

I'm Cavenglok, Caven for short... And I'm bringing this topic back because I feel like it.

I used to run the Brian Dennis series. Yes, MiKi was infamous for loving the taser... To the point where I considered to take it away, but she was too... well, addicted. So I kept it. But now Brian Dennis' legacy may be over... I'm too busy, I just started high school and it's a nightmare for someone who procrastinated the homework until the morning of the day it was due. So I went dark a lot over the course of the mysteries. But anyway.

I honestly don't know why I'm introducing myself, you won't see a lot of me, unfortunately... But I do suggest you read some of them.

Anyway. Welcome. I hope you have as much fun as I had.

BRIAN DENNIS: WARM-UP

Anyone who wants to join, or if you're looking for a certain piece of evidence, here's a link to a list of evidence. Thanks, Aaryan!

http://brainden.com/...rm-up/?p=327768

#24 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 02 December 2011 - 10:41 PM

Cav! You're back!!!!!! [For the time being, at least...] *hugs* *le gasp* You were going to.... take the taser.... AWAY????? Lawlz, you're right, I was addicted. :P Yeah high school is a [BEEEEEEEEEP]. I procrastinate all the time. :lol: Like literally, there was stuff in SS that we were doing over the course of the semester that was due today, but I never did it, so I was doing it all this morning in the 20 minutes before 1st hour. It was like "Oh noez! Posted Image" :lol:

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#25 SMV

SMV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 05:32 PM

@Cavenglok - I read some of your old cases and they were great!!

Posted Image

< :offtopic:> MiKi, from where did you insert that special smiley? I don't think it's available in the regular list! </ :offtopic: >

< :offtopic:> I'm learning HTML! </ :offtopic: >

Edited by SMV, 17 December 2011 - 05:34 PM.

#26 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 05:53 AM

Yes, it's from our sister site, mafiamaniac. Search it up. :) and you don't need those little <>tags around your smileys. ;)

... ~ Nova-kun

#27 SMV

SMV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:42 PM

and you don't need those little <>tags around your smileys. ;)

Those <> tags are used in HTML for surrounding commands, you know, like make italics/make bold. :)
eg. the text between <b> and </b> becomes bold in HTML and the text between <i> and </i> is printed in italics.

I think I had done too much HTML that day :dry: , but basically I wanted to say that the text between < :offtopic: > and < / :offtopic: > is off topic. :D
(In case you don't know HTML) ^_^

Edited by SMV, 20 December 2011 - 05:44 PM.

#28 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:54 PM

:duh: Ah. I understand now. I think a year or two ago, I did a small summer camp where I created a website. And I used HTML to create it. But it was only a week long or something, so I must have forgotten. Thanks for the refresher. :) And it's nice to see you already picking up the nicknames. ;) :P

... ~ Nova-kun

#29 SMV

SMV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 06:22 PM

And it's nice to see you already picking up the nicknames. ;) :P

It's not that difficult when I have so many people to teach me!! :D :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users