Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Klueless Mafia II

• Please log in to reply
491 replies to this topic

#471 smoth333

smoth333

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:16 PM

I was nearsighted.

@shad - I was thinking maurice might be Nearsighted or Spy when you were asking him "you know who I am" or something like that. I knew that the spy had spied farsighted - though I later found out that under the rules if you had spied the Godfather I would have gotten the same random result that you did. So knowing spy/farsighted were aware of each other (farsight knew he/she was targeted by spy) I thought one of you was spy and the other farsighted.

#472 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:18 PM

@mo- your RID would have failed anyway. I redirected you to Shadow. :D

Come check out Mafia in the Games Forum
Trainer's Manual Mafia XII: Bugs Mafia is in signups
Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#473 Nana7

Nana7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:27 PM

mo, your suspicion of my post when I solved my puzzle (and I told the baddies to kill me, I was useless) was not far off. I actually solved my puzzle about 8 hours prior to that...and thought I was muscles. lol. So I moved my vote from you (I thought you were bad) to Sak and hoped she was not bad too. Then Klue told me I was mayor and I was a bit disappointed. :P

#474 maurice

maurice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:28 PM

I was nearsighted.

@shad - I was thinking maurice might be Nearsighted or Spy when you were asking him "you know who I am" or something like that. I knew that the spy had spied farsighted - though I later found out that under the rules if you had spied the Godfather I would have gotten the same random result that you did. So knowing spy/farsighted were aware of each other (farsight knew he/she was targeted by spy) I thought one of you was spy and the other farsighted.

I knew who she was because I knew who I was and that she was either Rat or Spy. I took her vote on curr to be a "follow me" vote which is why I asked her to tell me if it was a hunch.

btw
Spoiler for day

edit - this may not pc, but for a few hours I was stuck on the idea that I was looking at a customer buying a slurpee at a 7-11 :lol:

Edited by maurice, 21 October 2011 - 06:31 PM.

#475 Shadow7

Shadow7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:29 PM

@mo I dimly remembered seeing mayan numbers somewhere (maybe el salvador? I know we went to mayan ruins there...), but anyway, it looked fairly like that, so I guessed it was mayan numbers, googled mayan numbers, and hey, it matched.

#476 Shadow7

Shadow7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:32 PM

His asking if curr was a hunch told me that he thought I had a spy role, which of course was correct. That's how I knew he knew who I was, and why I added the caveat "if I'm reading him right".

#477 Sakura-chan

Sakura-chan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:01 PM

Now that this game is over, I hope people will go and sign up for Desktop Mafia.@_@

I didn't really enjoy this game too much, unfortunately. My puzzle was unbelievably hard, to the point where I considered it unsolvable without knowledge of movies and actors that I simply did not have. How many people atually solved their puzzles and when? Also, my role was the Seer, which allowed me to see the Night Post uninfluenced by the bad guys actions. I never got to use this while alive, and the Night Post seemed to be entirely empty or no one but the Godfather ever acted. Then there was stuff like the Spy hovering over Molly, despite not actually investigating her, the and the hints for puzzles that might have been solved. For me, it felt like we never had anything to go on.

#478 Sakura-chan

Sakura-chan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:02 PM

And did Aura really completely miss me giving her the password?

#479 Nana7

Nana7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:05 PM

Klue said only hints for unsolved puzzles were given. We had enough info for some of us to pretty much figure out all the roles. The puzzles were tough, that is true.

And only Nox/EDM failed to solve their puzzles, since they were inactive.

Edited by Nana7, 21 October 2011 - 07:06 PM.

#480 maurice

maurice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:09 PM

@Sak, but you solved it right? So challenging. I think they were all hard but overly easy as the hints came in. I mean, look @ our puzzle. Shad solved it based on prior knowledge/recognition...I had an idea it was a date but how do you look up symbols on google/wiki. And tin eye helped not. Now, once you know it's Mayan and see the symbols on wiki, much easier (though I did avoid the password due to title, Day, and hint 1, Doom :lol: )

Anyway, we need to find a way to clear up the queue and get activity rolling again...though it seems BD is slow lately itself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users