Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Klueless Mafia II

• Please log in to reply
491 replies to this topic

#21 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 04:41 AM

:lol:

I think that was me...and I think I was right...

edit - wait...maybe that was the cube and not you...

That was you and TC. I'm just making it clear that I will not accept Rollo scores as proof. :D

Come check out Mafia in the Games Forum
Trainer's Manual Mafia XII: Bugs Mafia is in signups
Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#22 Nana7

Nana7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 05:16 AM

If you need a backup and I still have not solved my puzzle, I would gladly trade, seeing as their puzzle has to be easier than mine. :P

Baddies, just so you know, I have no actions tonight and prolly will not for a while, so I am as good as vanilla. Given that, I should probably ask to be killed, but I am such a bad player that I'd like to stick around. :blush:

#23 Auramyna

Auramyna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 07:15 AM

I MOFO confirm. :angrytfface:

I needa buy a mother freaking KLue.

Does that mean I am an important character?

Btw, you mis-spelt mojo's name, it is maurice.

That is the height of Kluelessness. However, it IS distinguishable from malice. I.e - because I would not expect someone of your social standing to understand these intricacies.

:o Am I modkilled? Naaaah, cos Klue has a sense of humour. .... OR DOES HE?!?!?!?!

May I please have a Klue and get the next one ready cos I may need another Klue too. But not a KlueMaster, just a Klue.

I don't need you, you give me nothing but mofo grief >:~(

If you want me to cease posting off topic crap, just help me figure out my role. :bats eyelashes fakely and ridiqliusly:
Is 3 drinks over 3 hours not enough for me to be acting this silly? I think so. In fact, alcohol dampens my uncagedness.

#24 Auramyna

Auramyna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 07:18 AM

A N1 kill is bad enough but a N3 kill from Klue may as well be a N0 kill, for all the good it does. If I had a game, I would not mod-ban you, Klue. I would let you play and then make you the save or some other BS role.

Am I mod-tf-killed yet? :hopes: DAMN! Ok then help me know my role.

#25 Auramyna

Auramyna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 07:18 AM

If I triple -post, will you all give me as much attention as you give to Sakura-chan?

#26 Auramyna

Auramyna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 07:19 AM

If I quad post, will you... ah nvtfm.

#27 KlueMaster

KlueMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 02:17 PM

You'll get additional Klue at the end of the cycle. About the same time when I'll have to ask for back-ups for those people who have not confirmed yet.

#28 KlueMaster

KlueMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 02:18 PM

Also, the night will end in less than 4 hours. Make sure you send in your night action before that, i.e., if you have any.

#29 KlueMaster

KlueMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 02:23 PM

Considering the fact that 4 people have not even read their role PMs yet, and also that I've got only 2 back-ups so far...

Night 1 is hereby extended for 24 hours, to end on Friday at 10:29:59pm IST

#30 maurice

maurice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 02:32 PM

Also, the night will end in less than 4 hours. Make sure you send in your night action before that, i.e., if you have any.

Night 1 ends on Thursday 10:29:59 PM IST</p>

Holy Sheep! I just realized I have no Klue what IST is.

Anyone think a loaf of bread is more related to a smirk than a turban? What about if I asked to a street car?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users